A Fart-Filled Hike (Story, fiction, female)

This was going to be a Mother’s Day special one-off spin-off of my other story on here, The Moms’ Cabin - Female Media / Female Stories - BF Forums, but it kinda went off the rails and now I guess it’ll be a multi-part-fart-bonanza.

Contains farts, burps, bloating, and MILFs. Enjoy.

Part 1

On the morning of the fourth day of camp that week, we were preparing for an early morning hike as a group. Like, very early morning. The sun was just peaking over the clouds and the air was filled with the sounds of everyone in the camp yawning. Almost everyone, anyway. Andy was always awake, always ready to lead everyone on the next outdoor adventure. And I was also awake, but for a different reason.

In what was becoming a normal occurrence for me each day, I had been slightly eavesdropping on the group of moms staying at the camp that week. Usually this meant overhearing a one-off, powerful, morning belch from one woman or catching parts of a conversation about how gassy someone had been the night before. This morning, however, there were some different noises coming from the cabin than usual.

I first noticed something was up when Rose came out first, waving her hand behind her ass and laughing, with Cathy following close behind, muttering something under her breath. Lucy, Joni, and Maria appeared a few seconds later, laughing at whatever had just transpired in the cabin. While I hadn’t heard any farting from any of the moms throughout the week, I had a good idea of what had happened and was interested to see how this upcoming hike would play out. I moved over near their group to see what I could hear as Andy explained the activities for the day.
“Well, even if my burps do smell sometimes, it still doesn’t warrant being woken up like that!” Cathy whispered aggressively at Rose.

“Oh don’t even try to pin this on just me! I heard you farting plenty last night after dinner, whatever was up with those beans we all had was way worse than anything I’ve ever experienced. If it wasn’t me, it would have been someone else, you’ve kinda had this one coming and you know it.” Rose was also whispering but had more of a joking tone in her voice.

Cathy responded with a wordless “hmmph” and moved away from the group to stand by another chaperone. The other moms continued their recap.

“Seriously, guys, I’m not sure if I’ve ever had farts that bad before in my life,” Rose said, no longer whispering, as Andy had finished his instructions and the group was beginning to more towards the woods, “at one point, I woke myself up from how loud one of them was!”

“Well, you fell asleep before the real show,” Joni laughed, catching a mean look from Maria as she continued talking. “Lucy and I were both ripping them for a while-“

“Oh, you mean when you both had your asses up in the air shooting farts everywhere? Trust me, I didn’t sleep through that, at all!” Rose interjected, still laughing.

“Yeah, yeah, no, but after that, Maria put us both to shame. I’m pretty sure there was a visible gas cloud in the room by the end of the night.”

Maria was turning red and didn’t say anything. It seemed as if she was the only mom of the group that was completely embarrassed by her own gas. I had to move away from the group to help herd my campers in the right direction towards the woods, but I tried to keep an ear open for any more continued conversation.

Unfortunately, the beginning of the hike was mostly uneventful, other than a rather middle of the road burp from Lucy at one point. After the about half an hour, though, we were out of the dense wooded area and were hiking in a hilly area with single-file, narrow, dirt paths we needed to take. I hung behind, making sure everyone was making it up the steeper paths okay and checking that no one got lost. I ended up right behind Rose and Maria.

While Maria was bigger than the other moms, I wouldn’t have said that she was so out of shape that this hike would be difficult for her or anything, but I could tell she was hanging back towards the end of the group so that she wasn’t holding anyone up, just in case. She was wearing a tiny-bit-too-large hoodie that loosely covered up her belly and shorter sweatpants. Sweatcapris? Are those something? Anyway, even with the looser fitting clothing, her huge ass stuck out towards me as I followed behind her. Rose was only a little ways in front of us, turning around somewhat frequently to help her friend up the steeper parts of the hill. Rose was wearing her normal athletic wear, her UnderArmor shirt clinging tightly to her breasts, keeping them mostly in place as she climbed, but not entirely.

As we were nearing the top of the hill we were planning on stopping at for lunch, we reached one extremely tall step up in the path. We had seen everyone in front of us holding on to a think tree branch hanging down to help them climb up, but it had started to give way through repeated use. As we approached it, I could see Maria become uneasy.

After staring at the tiny cliff for a few seconds, she dejectedly said, “I think I’ll just turn around here and go back. It’ll be easier, I think.”

“No, no!” Rose exclaimed, “We’re basically there! Here, we’ll help, grab on to me.”

Rose extended her arm and Maria reached up to grab her, balancing herself with her other arm against the rocky side of the hill. I didn’t know how to help the situation and didn’t want to grab on to Maria, and just ended up standing awkwardly behind her as she climbed up. As she crested the top of the hill, there was a split second where her gut was pressed against the right angle of the clifftop and I could have sworn I heard the tiniest fart in that moment. I continued to stand off to the side awkwardly, not wanting to make the situation any more difficult for Maria than it already was. It didn’t matter what I did, however, because as both Maria and Rose were standing up again, there was a still pretty inaudible, but definite fart sound that came from the top of the hill.

pppppbbtt

I made eye contact with Rose first, and then Maria, and, honestly, I couldn’t even tell who had just farted. They both seemed pretty embarrassed about the situation. I continued to stand there and not say anything for what felt like way too long, until Rose finally said, “Oh, wow, excuse me, that dinner really did a number on me…”

She and Maria both awkwardly laughed it off and started to walk away as I climbed up to join them.

“Hey, trust me, I totally under-” I started to say, but was cut short as some of the rocks of the hill started to give way as I was holding them. Rose and Maria ran back to see what was happening, but the entire cliff edge had started to go. We all tumbled down the hill and landed about twenty feet down, lower than where we had even begun our ascent up the hill, in a narrow pit that extended away from where we had just been walking, away from the camp.

Andy’s head appeared over the cliff’s edge above us. “Wow! What! The fuck! Is everyone okay?!”

“I’m okay!” Rose called, checking on each of us as she stood up. She had landed on top of everyone and seemed mostly unphased by the fall. “We’re all okay! I would like to not be stuck here, though!”

“Yes… yeah, of course!” Andy called back. “Here, let me think…” He disappeared momentarily but was back within just a few seconds and said, “Okay, I have gone through that path before, well, it isn’t really a path, but that ravine wraps around this part of the mountain and goes up through a cave, well it isn’t really a cave either… if you follow the ravine you’re in now up through some rocks and follow the sound of running water, you’ll run into the clearing we meet up in after the next leg of the hike. We can wait for you there, okay?”

I had stood up now. “Yeah, sounds good. I have some of the food we were going to have for lunch, but is there any chance we can get some extra waters thrown down here?”

“Yup, one sec.” Andy ran off again, and came back soon with three bottles of water. “Hey, ready? Heads up!” He tossed the waters down, asked again if we were okay and understood where to go, and headed back to maintain order in the bigger group of campers.

“Well. That was interesting… I do have some food though.” I passed out the waters and trail snacks I had brought, mostly trail mix and fiber one bars, and we sat in silence eating for a few minutes.

Maria broke the silence. “It was me who farted up there. I’m sorry. If I was in better shape we wouldn’t even be in this mess…”

Rose immediately came to comfort her. “Hey, no, that’s not it at all. This happens. And we aren’t hurt. No one is hurt or to blame or anything. We even have a plan to walk around this hill and see some different sights we weren’t even going to see originally. It’s a win-win! Kinda.”

“Yeah, I guess that is why they made us sign that waiver, huh?”

“Yeah, we’re just getting some extra adventuring in today. But we got it, no problem. Farts and all.”

Maria laughed, and started to turn red again. “That’s good, because I’m still gassy from yesterday I think. Or maybe from today even, this camp food is not agreeing with me, I’ll tell you what. I hope you guys don’t mi-IINNDDDuuurrp, oh my goodness, it’s coming from both ends.”

Maria was a bright shade of red now, and Rose was laughing, in a friendly way. “You know I don’t mind, you heard what that food did to me last night! In fact…”

whap-whap-whap-whap-whap-whap-whap-whap

Rose leaned to one side and released a loud, slapping fart onto the rock she was sitting on. It lasted only a second or two, but was loud enough that both Maria and I were startled by it, jolted to attention in the conversation.

“See!” Rose said, gleefully, resting her entire ass back on the stone seat, “just let it go, it’s fine, really.”

“Okay, well, if you’re sure…”

I couldn’t even comprehend what was happening at first, but Maria was adjusting herself to have the rocky ground she was sitting on pressing against her stomach again, forcing her ass up into the air. The very tip of her buttcrack poked out, pointing at me, overwhelming my brain and catching me off guard for the massive fart that followed.

PPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

At very first, it sounded as if someone was standing in the ravine with us trying to start up a chain saw or a lawn mower or something, to the point where I looked around to see what was making that noise. But it was all Maria’s ass. The massive and powerful, five second ripper of a fart reached a peak volume and steady tone and then just resonated in the small ravine for its duration.

Rose and I both looked on in awe, but Maria, apparently feeling more comfortable now, spoke up and said, “honestly that wasn’t even a good one for me. The ones Joni was freaking out about last night… those were some farts.” She chuckled, and then turned red again.

I wanted nothing more than to encourage the conversation to continue, but my shy nature took over, like usual, and I just laughed off the whole thing. As we finished up our snacks and water, instead, I got us moving up through the ravine to try to meet up with the group again. We hiked along in silence for at least half an hour.

As the slope we were walking up in the ravine started to get steeper and steeper, our pace slowed down considerably. Even if we had been talking previously, we definitely would have had to stop just to catch our breaths as we walked. In the silence, a faint, low rumble began.

urrrrrrrrrrrrghhhrrrroooorrrrppppp

Now it was Rose’s turn to blush.

“I, uh… I think that was my stomach…” she said, sheepishly, looking down and holding her belly. I could see the skin of her gut start to pop out from under her tight athletic shirt. Something in the combination of gaseous foods she had eaten this week was starting the bloating process. Rose bent forward a little bit, both hands still on her stomach, and tried to force out a burp.

Urp… oorp… uurrpph… urp… uurrgpp…

Every burp was miniscule compared to what I had started growing accustomed to this week. She would pause between each one, waiting to see if she had found any relief, but apparently found none.

Uuurrp… rrrrrppp… goooorp… baaarp…

Rose was moving her body around, bending forward and back, massaging her gut, stretching out her stomach, but to no avail. After another minute of this, she turned to look at Maria and I and shrugged, saying, “it’ll work itself out, this isn’t helping…”
Rose was walking ahead of both of us, so both Maria and I saw immediately as Rose took her next step, lifting her foot high up towards her chest to reach the next foothold in the steep ravine path, and then heard, immediately following, the massive, aggressive sounding fart that was forced out of her ass as her knee pushed into her bloated chest.

BLAAAAAAAAPPPPT

The fart was so loud and the three of us so quiet that the echo through the trees around us seemed to last forever. After a few more seconds, Rose fell to the ground, laughing.

“Holy SHIT, that felt so fucking good, wow, I feel like I just lost ten pounds!” Rose continued laughing, her entire body shaking as she lowered slowly all the way to the ground, “I felt like I could have taken flight with that one. But… I still feel like I could…” and as she leaned to one side, Rose let rip another powerful, albeit, more muffled blast.

Pppppbbbbbbbbbbtttttttttttttttttpbtttpbtttpbttttttt

Her face was one of total concentration as she tried to force out as much gas as she possibly could, this fart going on significantly longer than the last. As the last of the gas puttered out, she moaned another huge sigh of relief and stood back up.

“Oh, wow, that smells so bad, I’m so sorry… here let’s keep moving away from here and I’ll go in the back, how about that?” Rose offered, turning slightly red again.

Maria was obviously still feeling shy in this situation and just nodded, and I laughed off the incident and took up the lead. We made it only four steps up the side of the ravine before another huge fart interrupted us.

“Oh, fuck, what is happening to me?!” Rose exclaimed, half laughing, half actually annoyed at the situation. “I’ve never had anything like this happen in my life. I am so sorry, you guys, I really am… this is so embarrassing. Just keep going.”

So we did.

And with each step, another sharp, short fart shot out of Rose. They were so rhythmically tied to our hiking that almost became like a loud, aggressive (and, for me and me alone, sexual) drum beat to time our footsteps. Even after a full minute of walking like this, after every blast of gas, Rose would let out another sigh of relief. I started to worry that she was having a bad reaction with the snacks I had provided her, specifically, although taking a mental note for later about their effectiveness.

As we reached a bit of a plateau I stopped and turned to make sure Rose and Maria were still behind me; Rose’s farts had started to become more spread out the longer we had climbed. When I looked back, I saw Rose had lowered her athletic shorts somewhat to let her now very full and bulging stomach hang over and get maybe some relief, I hoped, for her sake.

“Are you ok? I’m sorry, this must just be miserable for hiking, but I also don’t really know what to do…” I said, hesitantly to Rose.

“Yeah, it is definitely uncomfortable, don’t get me wrong. Ugggghhh, I just wish I could get it all out or something, just get it over with.”

“I’m worried those bars I brought along might have been too much for you, I know they have some wild ingredients.”

“Yeeeaah, I definitely should have looked closer, I was really hungry though. Plus, I figured, we’re out in the woods, yeah? It doesn’t matter if I-”

Rose leaned forward into a sort of tabletop position and let loose another powerful fart, leaning her upper body more and more downwards to help facilitate the process.

PPPPPBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

This was the longest and loudest of her farts so far, and maintained its volume throughout the whole six seconds it lasted. Rose slumped downwards even more. It took everything in me not to just stare at her raised ass, although I noticed Maria looking the same direction.

We all shared another moment of awkward silence.

“Um…” I started, “are you okay? Are you sure there isn’t anything I can do to help?”

“Actually,” Rose said, a playful glint in her eye, “there is. Can one of you come pull my finger?”

12 Likes

I’m really enjoying this so far and I’m eager to read more! :smiley:

1 Like

this can be my favourite story in this site …i can’t wait for more!
can i hope in facefarting scenes in the future ?

2 Likes

Really nice to see this! Ever sense farts were briefly teased in the original tale I was hoping to see more. Looking forward to what’s next! :smiley:

1 Like

I may have had this in mind from the beginning… :open_mouth:

Part 2

“Um, sure?” I offered, reaching out a hand towards Rose. I saw her scrunch up her face, clearly attempted to push out as much of her gas as possible while in this pose. She lowered her upper body even further as I pulled on her left pointer finger, waiting for another explosion.

PPBbbtt…

The fart was short and trailed off, turning silent as it ended only a second after it had begun. Rose looked defeated.

“Wow… fuck… I was kinda hoping for something more relieving there… ugh, my stomach…”

At this point I noticed Rose was even more bloated than before, the extra gas from the FiberOne bars was catching up with her. Her normally thin and athletic belly was taught and protruding. It had gone beyond a gurgling bloated gut and had jumped right to a solid chunk of pure gas inside Rose.

“Here,” said Maria, making her way to Rose’s side, “can we try another position? I can show you what I do when I am feeling an little gassy, if you want.”

“Oh, urrp, ugh please do, I am struggling now, urrrrpp… oh, pbbbtttt, oh fuck, that hurts.” Rose was holding her suspended belly with both hands now, her body being held up by her bent knees and her forehead, which she had lowered to the ground out of pain. Maria was sitting beside her now.

“Hey, Rose, can you sit up? Here, try this, although, I will warn you, sometimes it works a little too well…” Maria paused for a moment, took a deep breath, and then, from her seated position, rocked forward and back twice on her ass, ending up lying on her back while holding onto her own legs, her ass now pointing straight towards Rose and me. “And then you wait, just a second usually, until-”

Maria’s fart wasn’t nearly as loud as any of Rose’s, but once it started it had such consistent power and volume for its duration.

pppppppppppppppppppbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbtttttttt

Maria’s ten second fart ended and she seemed entirely unphased by it, instead looking back to Rose to see if she had adjusted herself. Maria moved towards Rose who had gotten herself partly on her back but was more sprawled out from the pain in her stomach. Maria grabbed one of Rose’s ankles and motioned for me to help. We slowly brought Rose’s legs inward towards her stomach, forcing the gas to flow from her ass like wringing out the last of the toothpaste in a tube.

pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-

The fart started airier than all of Rose’s previous bouts of gas, barely audible, but definitely steadily getting louder and louder.

-hhhhhhppppppppbbbbbbbbbbtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt-

As the fart got louder, I looked down and saw the amazing relief on Rose’s face. I could literally see her stomach start to shrink down from the massive release, her hands moving with it as she helped push out the fart more.

-bbbbbbbBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT-

And then, with another huge crescendo, Rose moved from simply farting to ripping ass. The fart was loud to the point where birds and other wildlife were scared and flying away, taking off from what sounded like someone starting up a chainsaw right next to them. Even though I know it’s a thing made up for cartoons, if anyone was ever going to fly away from their own fart, this was it right here.

-TTTTTTT-TTTTTTTT-TTT-TTTT-TTTT-TTT-Bbbtttttttttttttttt-bttt-bttt

And just like that, with the sounds of a motor sputtering as it ran out of gasoline, Rose, similarly, ran out of gas. To the point where her belly was basically completely back to its flat and toned looking state.

We were all silent for what felt like a long, long time, until Rose broke the silence by saying, quietly, mostly to herself, “What the fuck just happened to me?”

And then she started laughing. And Maria and I joined it, as the whole situation was rather absurd and unbelievable.

“I really…. Really hope that that is the last of my gas for today,” said Rose, relief in her voice, though mixed with a hint of fear.

“I mean, knowing you… probably not,” Maria replied, playfully.

This was the most open and interactive I had seen Maria, borderline flirtatious, even. The day was getting away from us, however, and I didn’t have time to think on that any further. I pointed out that we needed to keep moving to be able to meet up with the group and so we headed off further up the ever-narrowing ravine.

Rose was wrong, if you can believe it. It was significantly less frequent, but there were a handful of additional farts and burps from her as we walked. After one especially potent smelling fart, Rose stopped and turned around to us.

“Why am I the only one blowing up over here? We both have been eating all of the same food and snacks, what are you doing back there, Maria?” I couldn’t tell if she was saying this as a joke or truly incredulously, likely both.

Maria turned red again before responding. “It is working its way out, trust me, I’m feeling this just as much as you. I just have more room to store stuff down here…” She said this while patting her stomach, again, somewhat flirtatiously, and then immediately turned more red and dropped her hands back to her sides.

“Whatever, just be happy you aren’t dealing with this, it feels like every time I get any gas out at all my stomach just immediately starts filling up with air again.” And then, to demonstrate her point, Rose smacked her own chest lightly and let out a short but powerful belch towards us before continuing walking.

We didn’t talk much for the next half an hour as we hiked. Rose burped two more times but it seemed like her gas had actually run out. We approached a sharper hill that I actually recognized, much to my relief, as we were likely only 5-10 minutes from the rest of the group. Unfortunately, I had forgotten, and Andy likely also forgot, that this path went through a sort of small cave we needed to squeeze through. It wasn’t a cave as much as it was some huge boulders sitting close together to the side of the hill, but it was still going to be a tight squeeze. We didn’t really have much of an option though.

Rose, Maria and I talked through the situation for a minute, and, similar to how I thought, we decided we had no choice but to attempt to squeeze through to the other side. Rose went in first, as she had been leading so far. We followed after her, having to crawl on our hands and knees through the rock, although it wasn’t nearly as cramped as I thought. The “cave” went up at a bit of an angle, but we made our way without much of an issue.

Suddenly, Rose stopped. My heart skipped a beat as any number of things could be happening now, so I was almost relieved when I heard Rose call out, “I’m so sorry!” and then a loud, reverberating fart echoed through the cave. It was as if someone had just played a substantial sounding fart through some surround sound speakers all around me.

“Ugh, Rose, that was literally right in my face!” Maria exclaimed, shocked.

“I knoooooooooow I was trying to hold it but I think this is getting narrower, I’m too cramped up to hold it in.”

“Well, I understand why Cathy was so upset this morning… let’s just keep moving?”

We continued to creep slowly toward the other end of the small cave and Rose had almost completely gotten out when Maria suddenly stopped in front of me.

“Um… well… so, I’m not sure if I’m going to fit through here.”

“No, Maria, you got it, its just a tiny little narrow part, and then it starts to open up again.” Rose offered a hand, although Maria wasn’t in a position to be able to take it and get any help.

Maria inched forward a bit more, and then stopped again.

“Uh, I can help push you from back here?” I offered, awkwardly.

“Yeah… uh, you can try… because I am kind of stuck, but it might not be the best idea…”

As she said this, I heard the faintest fart come from Maria’s huge ass that was only inches from my face in this narrow tunnel.

11 Likes

oh man it gets better with every chapter

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay, had some life stuff come up. This is the final part in this story, but I hope to revisit these characters again someday, if I have enough time for writing that is. Contains farts, burps, you know.

Part 3

There was an unsettling feeling of impending disaster that washed over me as I tried to comprehend the situation at hand quickly. The biggest issue is that I don’t think Rose had any idea what was happening, and any help that she offered would be ignorant of the consequences occurring on the opposite side of the cave.

Don’t get me wrong, I was not at all sad about the prospect of Maria farting in my face, her huge ass only inches from me. This just wasn’t the situation I thought I would find myself in today, and Maria did actually need my help.

With slight hesitation, I applied a little more pressure to Maria to help her move forward through the rock. I tried my best to avoid putting my hands directly on her ass, but it was inevitable. Maria’s normal baggy clothing had done an amazing job of concealing her curves. As I tried to apply pressure to her, my hands sunk slightly into her plump behind, and I removed them immediately out of embarrassment. What little bit I had forced her forward, however, was enough to start a cavalcade of farts to some spilling out anyway.

The gas started off with a hiss, barely audible over the sound of our exertion in the attempt to fit Maria through this cave, but it quickly grew louder and louder. By the time I was backing off, the fart had turned into more of the sound of a lawnmower in the far-off distance trying to start up. Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on your preference, there wasn’t much of a smell from it. I could only hope that it stayed that way, as I would be entirely trapped in whatever gas cloud came shooting from Maria’s ass until we got her all the way through.

“I’m so sorry!” Maria called, her voice also sounding far away. Her large gut was blocking up any hole in the cave passage to the point where her voice was muffled despite being relatively nearby. “I’m so sorry, I am trying to hold it all in!” With that, however, another short, but powerful PPBBT resounded through the cave.

Rose was similarly muffled, but I heard her reply, trying to make light of the situation, “If you keep that up, maybe you’ll fart your way through the cave with an ass rocket.” They both laughed, but the thought of Maria propelled through the air with her own gas was something beyond even what I could ever fantasize.

“Here, let’s try again, I can try to pull from this side now,” Rose called, “on the count of three! One, two…”

I started pushing just a second early in anticipation, and the fart that was forced out of Maria’s read end was possibly the loudest thing I have ever heard. It easily masked Rose calling out the final number, as well as anything the two of them might have said to me in the immediate aftermath.

VVVVVRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

While not more than a second or two long, this fart sounded like someone ripping a zipper open into a microphone at a rock concert. It echoed through the cave many times over, and the power was barely diminishing as it repeated. We had, completely on accident, trapped a raging ball of gas of a MILF in an echo chamber made seemingly exactly for farts, and her ass was aimed directly at me. I thought I might pass out from the thought of it, but it could have also been the gas fumes I was noticing more and more.

“Oh my goddddd, I am so sorry!” Maria called again, “I think it might be my turn for a gas attack, I’m so sorry.”

“It’s okay, are you ok? Can we keep trying?”

“Yeah, I am ready, I think we got it this time.”

Rose counted us down again, and, this time, we were able to push for a second before the farts started up.

bbbbbbbppppppppppppprrTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTbbbppttttBBBPPTPTTPTTPTPPPTTTTTTTttttttttttttttt

While I did feel Maria budge forward at least a little bit, I had to back off as the rank smell of her gas started to overwhelm me. I didn’t mention this to her, however, because I knew she was already having a rough and embarrassing time.

This fart started off similarly to her first ones, muffled, but growing, and it built its way up to echoing through the cave once more, the sound of it rippling through the cave at its peak. It faded into a gurgling, bubbly fart for a few seconds, but then those bubbles amplified and also began echoing around the cave.

“Wow…” Maria said, so softly I could barely hear it, “That felt… very good.” And then she laughed. And Rose laughed too. And I tried not to think about the situation I currently found myself stuck in.

“Ok, I really think I can make it this time,” Maria called, and Rose asked if I was ready to try once again. We got in position, my hands still pretty much directly on Maria’s ass, as Rose counted us down again to attempt to push.

At first we made decent headway and I almost thought we would be getting Maria free just as easily as that, but after a few inches of movement we were stopped again. There were no farts this time, and so I continued pushing. As I looked up to see if this was working at all, I noticed that the back of Maria’s leggings had caught on an outcropping of rock. In this same moment, somehow, we had found enough momentum or space in the rocks to force Maria’s body further through the cave. Before I could even realize what was happening, Maria had gotten pushed so far forward that the rocks catching on her leggings had begun pulling them down as she moved forward. The further Maria got through the rocks, the more of her bare ass was exposed directly in front of me.

And then her gas started up again.

A more powerful fart, starting louder and more full of air, began to blast directly in my face. The loud, slapping sound of the gas exploding from Maria’s ass, her ass that was unhindered from any clothes whatsoever, echoed through the cave around me. I swear, the blast from it blew past me fast enough to mess up my hair like in a cartoon.

PBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTT-

I don’t know if Rose couldn’t hear what was happening (which didn’t make sense in my head, as this was likely the loudest fart I had ever heard up until this point in my life) but, somehow, roaring sound of Maria’s ass, I heard Rose call to keep pushing. I hesitated for a moment, the ongoing fart still rushing past my face. I turned away, not sure what to do.

-TTTTBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBPPPPPPPBbbbbbbbttttbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb-

After almost fifteen seconds straight of flatulence, it seemed as if Maria was slowing down. Right as the volume was reaching its lower point, I heard Rose again, calling out “1… 2…” I took a deep breath (a mistake, I realized almost immediately after) and threw myself forward, at least, as much as I could in the narrow passageway, and felt Maria move forward through the rock as I did. Immediately, the fart surrounding me increased in volume again; Maria’s gut must have gotten pressed in by whatever she was laying on top of now.

-bbbbbbbbbBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTBBTBBBBBTBBBBBBBBBBBBBB-

I swear I could see Maria’s ass cheeks rippling with the force of the fart rushing out from between them. We had cleared enough of the narrow passage of rocks that there was light shining ahead, and I could clearly see that close to three-fourths of Maria’s bare ass was right in front of me, the gas still steadily flowing out. I could hear Rose clearly now and she was doing a sort of laugh-cry combination of relief that we had made it through.

“Holy SHIT, Maria, I’ve never heard anything like that in my life!”

-BBBBBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbppppttttttt……bppptt……bptt

Maria didn’t respond other than her decrescendo’ing fart. It had to have been close to 40 seconds long, and incredibly forceful almost the entire time. She rolled over on the rocky floor, out of breath and red in the face. When we made eye contact, however, she turned even more red.

“I am so, so, so, so, so, so, sorry, I… I don’t even know what to say…” she said, while she looked away and tugged on her pants from the floor. I was just happy my lower half was hidden by rocks at the moment. As awkward as I found this moment now, it was entirely worth it for the memory I had just acquired.

“So… this is what it takes to get you farting, is that right?” Rose said, a combination of relief, laughter, and awe in her voice. “And here I thought my butt outbursts were impressive…” She laughed, and punctuated her sentence with a fart.

I finally crawled all the way out and joined them in the wider, rocky, cave-like room. Maria apologized again and I dismissed her, just happy to be out of that cramped corridor.

We spent some awkward minutes in silence as we continued walking in the direction of the rest of the campers. As we came around a final bend in the path, we could see the trail that would wind around the hill a few more times in a way that would connect us with the rest of the group. Rose must have realized we were at the end of the path, because she turned and hunched over slightly, and began whispering to us.

“Ok, look, I know this has been a bit of a strange trip up here, and we have definitely all had some… experiences… but 1. We do not talk about what just happened while we have been walking and 2. I have to get all this gas out before we get back to the group.”

Rose lifted her shirt just slightly, revealing that her stomach was slightly bulging yet again. She pat her stomach lightly, demonstrating how taught it was. A stream of miniscule burps rolled out of her mouth. Maria laughed until she received a death glare from Rose, her normal demeanor completely erased from a look of pain that was obviously from more gas pains. Maria moved to pat her friend’s back, thus beginning a cavalcade of gas that was the cherry on top of the most eventful day of the camp so far. I will try my best to do it justice.

UURRRRRPPpppppbbtt

The first explosive burp nearly masked the sound of her fart, but both were audible either way. Maria continued patting her back.

uuuuURRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP… rrpp… urp… bbpt

The next burp was massive and echoed through the woods. I wouldn’t be surprised if everyone Rose was trying to hide this from had heard it anyway.

URP PBBTT

A tiny burp and a tiny fart, but they happened simultaneously, both loud enough to be heard distinctly. The look of relief on Rose’s face showed how impactful her gas had been, but how much more gas there was to come. She pat her own stomach again as Maria continued to massage her.

URPP

“Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, this is gonna be huge,” Rose exclaimed, leaning forward, one arm bracing herself on a tree.

urrpp

“Ugh, oh, it hurts…”

Pbbtt… urrrpp… pbbbbt… urrp

“Oh, there’s such a big gas bubble brewing!”

She paused. Maria paused. We all heard an audible gurgle as Rose’s insides shifted with the rushing gas

URRRRPPP… PBBBBTT… URRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP… PBBT… URRRPRPRPPPP

Huge, loud, burps, punctuated with forceful farts, had Rose lurching forward and back and the gas exploded from both ends of her. She pulled Maria close and moved her friend’s hands over her belly, moving them up and down, as she began to let loose a low, rumbling belch.

Uurrrrrrrrrppppppppppppppp(PBBTTT)pppppppprrrrrrrrr(PBBBBTTTTT)rrrrrrrrrrpppppppppPBBBBBBTTTTTTTT

This gaseous finale must have been about 8 seconds long or more, her long burp being interrupted with powerful farts that eventually led to the final few seconds where Rose was continuing to release a powerful burp and fart simultaneously, the relief coming from both ends obvious in her posture and facial expression. She let out a huge sigh as she bent forward more in exhaustion as the gas ended.

“You mean to tell me you’ve been missing all day, making me deal with all the kids, and here you were just down the hill ripping ass?”

We turned to see Lucy walking toward us, a snarky smile on her face. Rose turned red for a minute, but then busted up laughing. Lucy and Maria joined her. They were all so nonchalant and normal about what had just happened, I honestly couldn’t believe it. I laughed too as the four of us walked towards the rest of the campers.

Lucy walked directly in front of me, slowing from Rose and Maria for just a second, as she turned around with a sly grin and said, “thanks for taking care of my friends today… I think I probably owe you one, don’t I?”

11 Likes

I know that I’ll come off as a nitpicker, but is this meant to be canonical to ‘The Mom’s Cabin’, because there is some misaligned continuity. This story is stated to take place on the fourth day of camp, but the Main Character references the events of this story as occurring in Part 6 of ‘The Mom’s Cabin’, which took place on the third day of camp.

1 Like

Yeah, I was thinking it to be canonical, but I obviously just mixed up some days in my outlining. I’ve never really written long form like this, in a way where you would need to take time into consideration, so I obviously need to work on the way I map out my outlines and stuff. Thanks!

You’re welcome!

Please don’t let this story die this is maybe my favourite story and is so hot and gives me motivation to get girls like this please come back there is plenty of gas in the tank pin intended. I want to hear more details of burping and farting contests with other girls at the table sorority girls ripping them being rude at school at bars eg and how long and loud they are and pigging out too with a guy and see the reactions.