Addison Lynch?

I discovered this about a year and a half or 2 yrs ago but I’m just now making it a topic here on the forums. I remember watching this Addison Lynch person’s videos and enjoying lots of them. Then every now and then, Addison would post a video of herself burping.I believe there were 3 of herself. Then … one day I created a TikTok account in 2022. What did I encounter? Some videos of Addison Lynch herself on TikTok that I’ve seen on YouTube… plus about 2 that I’d never seen before. Turns out this A. L. person doesn’t exist. Well at least that’s not her in the videos that she claims are her. The female in those burping is a tiktoker named Abbzodimzo. That Lynch person has being saying that Abbzodimzo is them. "Addison Lynch " might not even be a female. Probably old news to some of u, but not all of u knew this shit :laughing:

1 Like

A lot of guys make girl accounts, like Emma Smith on tiktok or that girl profile managed by that Ronaldo dude (Sheila), it’s kinda off putting the lengths they go to get women to burp. Acting like they’re the same sex and encouraging them.

1 Like

Yep… exactly. Talking about being a creep… but the female this Addison person is pretending to be had some good content. Have u ever checked her stuff out?

1 Like

nah

1 Like