BELCHLOUD (previously burploud): New and improved reupdate. www.belchloud.com

Will be re-uploading some content here for now with contact information for the burpers. www.belchloud.com

2 Likes

I’m very intrigued to say the least. Do you do business with women too? Are these videos customized?

I meant do you sell to women, ha ha.

These look like interesting videos! I’ll have to check them out. :wink:

It’s come to our attention that you have been scamming models by redistributing custom videos bought from them and then reselling them for a profit. Money paid to the site does not go back to the models. You don’t seem to care to respond to the model that outed your process to us. As of now, we are looking for the real models to support them directly.

4 Likes

Which model are you referring to?

3 Likes

Hey guys, you’re right. I’m going to be restarting my website. I spoke with many of the old people who were on it and most if them I had consent from but some of them were uploaded without permission. I’m going to be sharing profile names and contact information now from each user who is on the website. Furthermore, I will be compensating each user who was included on the site without consent. Thanks. There’s a possiblity I may just delete the site altogether, because much of the management has been stressful and overall the amount of money put into the site is near equal to the amount gained.

I really hope you continue with your site!
I dont know what happened with all the others with their suddenly found “sense of justice”, but I really appreciated burploud and will so in the future!
There are no sites equally dedicated to Male Burp Content like yours!

Condemn me you all

5 Likes

i see the site has been deleted. Will you still post profile names/contact of the models?

Yep, building up a new site here: www.belchloud.com

4 Likes

I am unable to redownload the videos that I have previously purchased from the original site, are there anyway I can get a new download link? I can show u the reciept

send me an email Pdiddy35ify@gmail.com

Hey, quick announcement. I’m reuploading the website to www.belchloud.com! I’ll be having the contact information for models uploaded at some point this month. For now I’m working on bringing more content.

2 Likes

are you ever going to respost the separate page of model video clips that used to be on youtube and the old website? Not the ones in the archive, but that ones that had their own page.

Just uploaded more vids on the website and YouTube

First of all: you have a great thing going here.

I suggest a new genre with at least some demand (me): gaming streams with guys drinking beer etc and belching like beasts.

No flexing or faces needed, this could be easy $ for all of those quarantined college dudes. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Agreed, much more appealing to me personally and definitely more burping less flexing. I gotta say its very much a turn off to see a guy burping and then stop for a good minute to flex and show off his muscles

4 Likes

I’ll look into this for sure

New vids are up now on www.belchloud.com

2 Likes