Best video ever

What was your all time favorite burp video? What made it so special?

3 Likes

The 1st time I ever saw Layla Moore burp in her friend’s face ( which was also the first time I’d ever heard of Layla Moore) Was my favorite video at that time. The way she punished her by grabbing her pigtails and Burping directly in her face was what made it my favorite. Was unique at the time. Also how deep and full of bass most of them were. Another that was my favorite was Claire burping 100 times. Boy oh boy. But Riley Jane’s burpjob video took the cake. It was the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen in my life!!

12 Likes

There’s this video that’s long lost of Claire belching while riding a dildo and she lets out prob the hottest longest nastiest belch I’ve ever heard from her or really anyone while constantly riding it and moaning. I rly wish I could find it lol.

8 Likes

This one is another one I really love which I think still exists on YouTube in a comp somewhere this emo looking girl from god knows how long ago or what year but I remember being rather young when i first found it, she lets out the loudest belches i prob ever heard when I first watched it and they’re so long too and it distorts the sound bc it’s so old and she’s belching so loud I think it was originally titled “Burp request 2”

1 Like

I found the second one lol

8 Likes

I remember this one from wayyyy back in the day. She was a cool chick too. Her bf at the time also made burping videos and she thought he was better than her and I was like… what. Haha.

3 Likes

Which of Riley’s burpjobs was that? Or just all of them? Hahaha :melting_face:

As to the topic question, I’ll have to think it over, but for starters definitely burpjob clips are up there, including ones from @RileyJane and @Pastelpeach , especially because they know that videos involving a real human penis far outclass those with a dildo! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah magenta was/is a favorite of mine. I am hopeful she will return one day. What a beast. She could do literally 10-15 sec burps WITH bass lol. Almost not even human.

4 Likes

GOAT vid imo has to be the three girls contest with the blonde chick named Frankie. Every girl in the vid has a highlight in it too, great performance.

The dude recording is really funny too I think and adds to the experience. The gold standard of golden age youtube vids imo

8 Likes

I’m not really sure. I saw some thread where they said that people scared her off. Doesn’t really matter though, I just hope she decides to come back one day because she is truly gifted lol.

1 Like

Love ALL of them but the one that always pops up in my mind is the one where she has the blue wig on in the bed. Guess that one is particularly sexy to me because when when I received my one and only burpjob back in 2014, it was just like that. She was in that exact position and we were in bed lol. Definitely something special about the ones using real onesas opposed to dildos

1 Like

Olivia Gratts - Burping in the Bathroom
Still my goto

2 Likes

That vid is ridiculoussss lol, really speaks to how amazing some of the content was in that era

1 Like

Definitely. Would love to see some more contests on TikTok or something. The only thing better than one girl who can burp on command loudly is two. And the only thing better than two is…

5 Likes

I know exactly which video you’re talking about. Yes indeed

Tough choice, but I think my favorite is MRL’s “Teach Me How to Burp” (available on Manyvids) with the concept being that she doesn’t know how to burp on command at the start of the video and you’re teaching her how.

Of course, we should all know that MRL is capable of gigantic, earth-shaking rips, but the anticipation and build-up is what makes this one so great. It doesn’t take long for your “student” to surpass your abilities and absolutely crush you in a contest, with her burps going from small, to mid, to huge, to ENORMOUS over the course of the video. It’s so good. :drooling_face:

1 Like

That’s one of my favorite videos from her too

1 Like