Burp Jealousy

First off, I’m new to having an account on here. I made it as part of an anxiety exercise for social anxiety among other things so… hi everybody!

Now onto the main post. I have “No-Burp” syndrome, and have for as long as I can remember. I don’t know why, but it REALLY gets me going whenever I hear a description what it feels like to burp, or a description of the bodily sensations that happen whenever someone lets out a burp.

It’s like… I wanna know it feels :joy: I genuinely have no clue outside of the descriptions I’ve read. Part of me kind of wants to go get the Botox surgery so I can actually start doing it, but another part of me kind of likes the idea that whoever I was going out with could just let a huge burp rip and I just have to sit there with a bloated tummy and be kind of envious about it.

Anyone else have any experiences with anything like this? I apologize if this is a boring topic or something, I’m still kinda learning my way around here :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

I don’t have this kinda problem, but to be honest, I don’t even think burping is as incredibly relieving as people usually say. But this kind of syndrome you have must be quite complicated for one to have.

1 Like

I guess I won’t know, unless I take one of the treatment options! It doesn’t bother me that bad on a day-to-day level, but it definitely makes me like to hear about the details of the whole process.

1 Like

Then, I’m probably not the right person for that, sorry. Someone who finds it more relieving might give you a proper answer. Good luck!

1 Like

Posting this got me thinking, and since my goal is conquering anxiety (and emetophobia is usually what creates no-burp), I’m gonna start doing some exercises. I’ve heard good things about how quick these can work, so I’ll let you guys know if anything changes :relieved:

The exercises involve using soda, swallowing strength techniques (I’ve heard these work) and a few other little tricks :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Hey. I’m fairly sure that growing up, I had the same, I never burped! I assume that is probably what led to me developing the fetish too.

I actually managed to teach myself how to burp on command, which after a while of practice actually led me to burp naturally! Which was incredible. Let me tell you from my perspective, developing the ability to burp didn’t dampen my fetish experience at all, if anything it heightened it, because I was able to fulfil that inner desire for burps! So it’s definitely worth looking into (from my biased perspective, anyway).

2 Likes

Ughhhh I can’t wait! I really want to be able to just stop those annoying gurgles, plus… I’m a man, and I feel like that I’m not truly masculine until I’m able to do really rude burps :flushed: maybe even if its just in private haha

Any tips?

1 Like

YO I JUST FUCJKING BURPED! I was in the shower and I felt one of the “croaks” come up, so I pushed my stomach in with one hand and pinched my throat with the other, and I burped :3 soft so far, but hoping I can get more out!

5 Likes

Cheers, king. Welcome to the party. Here’s to many more! :confetti_ball: :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Thank you :innocent: I’m hoping so, too. It make take me a few tries, they were pretty stubborn last night, but this is progress!

1 Like

I JUST DID IT AGAIN! It took like all day of tilting my head, pinching my throat, etc. but I just did a microburp! It was just barely audible, so definitely still not a proper man’s burp :flushed: but we’re making progress!

2 Likes

For me a burp sound isn’t important, it’s the bodily function itself that is. After a meal I uncontrollably do an audible burp, not a silly loud roar, just an ordinary burp. That always makes me feel better afterwards, and gives me room for dessert lol. If I don’t do my usual after meal burp then I get indigestion and have to sit up straight or massage my upper stomach a bit to bring it up. It’s nice when you burp out an indigestion pain.

I also burp after soda, or even drinks that aren’t carbonated. This morning I had a chocolate milkshake, and after I drank it I felt the need to burp, and then let out a nice chocolatey burp.

2 Likes

Omg~ I bet it feels sooooo much better to burp all that up! :sob: mine are still just like trapped gas, it just sort of feels like I can get a “pop” of air on like 1/30 of them now. So jealous :pleading_face: I bet that chocolate burp felt amazing coming out of your throat!

Edit: Had another burp! Really small and tiny and sounded more like a couch, but hey! Also, it’s more in the middle of the throat than I imagined… I always thought a burp felt like it came from the vocal chords but that isn’t it at all :open_mouth:

1 Like

It’s just air coming back out where it went in. It does feel weird, even I can admit. I don’t burp much, just after food and drink really, and maybe sometimes at night when my digestive system is working the most. I don’t force them, I just let them come up naturally. I always feel them coming before I do one, just like we do with farts.
I love the feeling of air rising up from my stomach after a big meal and then it making a burp sound as it’s coming out.

1 Like

Do you enjoy the anticipation of when you think you have the urge to burp? That’s something I really like, the idea of someone just being hyper aware of the fact that they’re probably about to make a really gross noise and everyone around them will know~

Burping on a full stomach is really relieving—that’s one of the main things that turns me on to it! The relief is kind of similar to when you pee with a full bladder, in a weird way. I wonder if maybe your body releases endorphins/serotonin? Cuz even people without the fetish say it feels good. Everyday burps though are still relieving, but just kind of meh. My boyfriend and I eat quickly and so that usually fills your stomach up with more air (better, more relieving burps lol).

Whenever we drink at home too we usually play drinking games (with or without friends), and that results in you sometimes having to chug your drink. We used to frequent light beer or seltzers and those will give you massiveee burps, especially when you shotgun your drink. Those ones feel the besttt!

1 Like

I have it too​:sob::sob:

1 Like

Oh my god, I think I would struggle at one of those contests! Not only because of the fetish, but because watching everyone part their lips to let out huge belches while I just croak and croak, maybe getting a soft little hiccup at best would be absolutely jealousy-inducing :drooling_face:

1 Like

So sorry fren :pleading_face:

Yes it’s nice to feel a burp on its way. Sometimes if I don’t burp after a meal I start getting indigestion. This is usually relieved when I sit up or stand up straight, the bubble in my stomach shifts and comes up as a nice burp. Or I get up and do little bloated burps as I walk to the kitchen sink to wash my plate up.

Sometimes a burp isn’t always pleasant though. One time I was eating a meal, when I done a big hiccup. I went to say “excuse me”, but as I was beginning to say it, a big, disgusting, wet burp came out of nowhere, like “exc-o-o-o-o-o-o-os-” and it had brought up a mouthful of what I had just swallowed. It was so gross, not just for me but for everyone else at the table. So I had to apologise and patted my chest. Usually I can feel when a burp is going to come but that time the bubbles must have been further up from the stomach and got forced out by a hiccup, bringing up the most recent swallowed food.

1 Like