CLEARING MY NAME

I want to make this post to clear my name. If anyone has been contacted by me in the past and if you have been scammed by my account I want you guys to know I was hacked. IT WAS NOT ME. I have proof for those who might not believe it. If you been scammed I’d like to give you guys what you wanted just let me know.

7 Likes

A member messaged me and said he had no issue with Solataire and that she was indeed hacked some time back. I’m willing to see the proof if that’s okay

10 Likes

Necro post but did she ever deliver or was it a scam?

I’ve come to the conclusion that she picks and chooses who she wants to scam. It’s been a year now, and she STILL refuses to make what I paid her for. If u don’t come through with the product, at least do the right thing and refund the person

2 Likes

She never scammed me but she definitely only uses this is like, a last resort. I paid her for contests and she was maybe a 5 out of 10 best and then after that she kept asking for more contests and I declined. But I have definitely heard people say that she does not follow through. I just don’t know why anybody would want to do business with her when we have multitudes of other people who are honest and better Burpers.

3 Likes

Yeah if you talk about clearing your name… that means you have to follow through with the reform and honour all existing and future commitments for the fetish, until such time as you declare you’re retired.

3 Likes

I sent money for a video just to be blocked, I’d love to see proof

5 Likes

That’s terrible