Do Y'all Think That BBWS/SSBBWS Have Better Burps?

What do y’all think?

As much as I admire when thick girls rip massive belches, I don’t think their body size affects burping power very much. Some of the loudest, deepest, belches you’ll every hear come from women who are pretty slender.

6 Likes

size mean nothing. A lot of the best burpers are skinny
Ex. MaryRoseLove, Haley, Roach, Amelie
I’ve only ever seen one bbw that can match them

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s being fat at all if anything that’s a hindrance being out of shape, it’s just a larger/more robust girl tends to correlate with big burps, rileyjane(post weightloss), magenta, miss curtis, not fat but all big bodied naturally. of course small girls like bigburps_girl can also let it rip just maybe not as consistent.

3 Likes

whos the BBW youre thinking of? just curious

TheDumplin TheDumplin - Curvage

Layla Moore
who were u thinking of?

1 Like

from my experience skinny girls definately have better burps, but that’s just based on my experience on school/college so far

2 Likes

ok I’ve got to hand this one to team skinny girl, this senorita is bringing them from six feet deep in the ground.
https://www.tiktok.com/@jimborangel/video/7195376729551277317?lang=en
maybe the secret is the unibrow lol, imissdragontales and her bringing heat

2 Likes

As a bbw lover, I can say that unfortunately it seems that the vast majority of bbw/ssbbw in the biz lose horribly to skinnier girls

3 Likes

Straight facts right here. Good bbw belchers are few and far between but I take what I can get.

1 Like

I’m just throwing it out there, but when you mention someone like Mary Rose Love as being “skinny”, you gotta get your eyes checked lol. Ok so now what do I mean by that? Is she fat? Very definitely not. Is she thinner than BBWs? Oh for sure! But you don’t get great, big, boobs and ass like her and just end up getting called “skinny”. Female measurements get listed like this:

34DD-26-39

For those who don’t know, the first number is chest bust (measure of how big her tits are), the next is the waist, and the last (my very favourite) is the measurement of her ass around her hips at the widest point (all of these numbers are in inches). Now please understand. In most cases, you cannot have the middle/waist number be significantly smaller than the two on either side of it. Maybe with implants in the chest and/or ass, but it would be very unusual with an “all natural” physique. Waist tends to be smaller, especially for “hourglass” figures with big boobs and ass (at least 25% less wide in this case), but not markedly smaller. So, when you lump MRL, a lady with famously large breasts and (reasonably) large buttocks, in with three other women who actually do fit the definition of skinny (and no offence intended at all), it’s not very accurate at all. You gotta recognise when someone has some fair meat on dem bones, lol.

1 Like

I think that whoever decides that they want to burp loud, gives better burps. If someone doesn’t want to make their burps loud, they won’t. Size doesn’t really matter without the intention behind it.

4 Likes

Of course I know MaryRoseLove isn’t stuck figure skinny. I mean skinny as in not bbw

Well there’s a world of difference between skinny and BBW so best not to describe someone of her figure as being on either end of those extremes. Skinny makes people think of stick figures or something.

2 Likes

I’ve bought a few, not sure what your standards are but her burps are like C tier at best. Couple decent ones here and there but, as far as her being able to hold a candle to anyone decent I don’t see it.

1 Like

Hmm this is a tricky one. A lot of larger women do tend to have big burps to match in my experience(in person and through just watching vids on the internet). It’s possible that their size could have some effect but then again there are way too many short, petite, slim, etc women who unleash belches that sound like a demon trying to escape hell lol. With that being said i’ve come to the conclusion that its likely based on various factors that don’t necessarily relate to size(diet, whether or not they have acid reflux issues, throat shape, etc). This kind of reminds me of the general belief that guys burp louder than women(I guess cause guys are typically bigger in size) but we as burp fetishists know there are loads of women who can burp louder/deeper than many men could even imagine.

4 Likes

check out my clip where i challenge two SSBBWs to a burping contest!

Burp contest with SSBBWs on ManyVids

Burp contest with SSBBWs on Clips4Sale

1 Like

Honestly in my experience it seems that skinnier girls belch louder, this is not always the case of course but for the most part I see louder belching from skinny women. Bbws usually have less powerful ones unless they’re already really skilled at it. Riley Jane, ssbbwsabrina, MissB are all examples of chubby/bbw/ssbbw who can all belch so loud though.

1 Like