Experiences with girls farting

so I am doing a 30 day yoga challenge with my partner and yesterday we were at the start of our practice, sitting cross legged and upright, when I hear a long creaking fart bubble out the back of her two fat asscheeks. She almost never farts so I looked over in amazement and she was already cracking up at herself before getting it together and getting back into the flow. I didn’t say anything at the time, but a couple minutes later I thought about it again and started laughing and she said “what is it? the fart?? The fart was GREAT” with a satisfied smile on her face as we continued our yoga.
She must have been gassy that day because earlier when we were sitting on the couch snacking she leaned to the side and let out an audible 2sec ripper before smiling sadly and saying “I guess that’s what french fries do to me” because normally we eat very healthy.

4 Likes

Wow, you are really a lucky guy!

wow, my partner may be becoming gassy from both ends now! We were doing some more yoga, and were in a position where we were leaning back while sitting, engaging the core, and all of a sudden she started letting out the longest bubbling ass-clapping slow fart I have ever heard FROM ANYONE. It was seriously 5-6 seconds long and I just kept looking over at her in disbelief as she laughed and continued to push it out. After it finally ended she said “I don’t think I’ve ever heard my butt do that before” in a tone of innocent amazement.
Later in the flow, we were wide legged forward folds and my face was over towards her butt. Earlier, when the pose was reversed, she had kissed my butt while we bent over. I leaned over and tried to do the same to her, but couldn’t reach quite far enough and as I told her that I can’t make it she said “that’s okay, I’m about to fart anyway” and then let out a short puff of air followed by a giggle at herself.
Farting is new to her, so she still gets a big kick out of it. Because she has always burped, she doesn’t have any shame about bodily functions.

9 Likes

Interesting that she is changing and becoming gassier! Maybe she is actually just becoming more comfortable with you?

1 Like

Bruh. Drunk lacrosse girl is awesome. I’m also intrigued by the fact that she’s not a tomboy. I knew plenty of lacrosse girls who were tomboys, but it’s interesting to note that she wasn’t. Do you have any other stories of her? She sounds so cool and amazing.

yeah she was awesome. Yeah I mean what exactly = tomboy? she dressed up nice and wore makeup and was well-mannered, but also super down to get drunk and party and was very sexually open and direct. She got what she wanted. Oh and she was also famous for farting during lacrosse practice. The only other story I have involving her is basically a repeat of the time she farted in her sleep. It was a couple years after college, she moved to a city near where I was at the time, we decided to go out to get dinner and some drinks. Fast forward, we both got really drunk and went back to her place and passed out. I wake up in the middle of the night thirsty and already feeling a little hungover and as I lay there with my eyes closed wondering why I drank so much, I hear her crank out a long low trumpet blast of a fart. I chuckle and turn to look at her, but she is still dead asleep.

5 Likes

wow, maybe she unconsciously needed to know that I wouldn’t be grossed out before her body would produce farts because now that she knows, the floodgates are open lol

The other day we were watching harry potter and she was leaning on me with her legs curled up to the other side and I was resting my hand on her plump ass. Out of nowhere, she leaned further over towards me and let out a nice fart and then giggled and said “oopsie” in a pretend embarrassed tone of voice.

video is what the fart sounded like

Also the expelliarmus spell was used often in the movie, and at one point I had made a joke about “expell-thru-anus” being a fart spell. Later that night while we were brushing our teeth she paused, hiked up one leg to aim her ass towards me, exclaimed “expell-thru-anus,” and let out a short ripper before laughing and running away as I chased her

5 Likes

What’s the original vid?

Used to be on yt, “melvin gregg handcuffed for 24hrs to my ex” or something like that

the other night we were laying on the couch together and her stomach was audibly rumbling. I giggled a bit at a particularly loud one and she said (very seriously) “no, put your hand here, you can feel it rumble” and brought my hand down to her belly and as I pressed it onto her stomach I felt her abs tense and heard a long fart escape as she started laughing and said “I was wondering what was going on in there! Guess it was just a fart”

5 Likes

lol last night we were at her brothers and she had had a few drinks and was pre-period gassy and she was partially sitting on my lap and just straight up farted on me and laughed about it. Earlier we had been sitting out at a park and she farted while we kissed because “I thought it would be funny if I pushed one out. There wasn’t anybody close by so I went for it”

1 Like

more PMS farts, this time at work lol and she texted me about it

my partner has started farting openly and then just not acknowledging it or directly denying it (kiddingly, but it’s still so hot). For example recently we were sitting together on the couch and she leaned to the side and pushed out a loud fart into the couch cushion. It magnified the sound and I looked at her with my jaw dropped. She didn’t even look back at me, just said “I didn’t hear anything” and continued reading her book.
The other day we were eating dinner at home and she tensed up and let out a long cheek clapping ripper into the wooden chair. After it finished, she sighed in relief and simply said “it wasn’t me,” shrugged, and continued like nothing had happened

7 Likes

Damn relief that’s one of the best stories I’ve heard in a while! Too bad farts are more unpredictable than burps or you could record those too lol

1 Like

for real lol I was so lucky to get the one I have recorded, hoping to get more someday

I got this message last week from my gf…extremely hot imo.

5 Likes

that’s amazing lol does she know about your kink or was she just telling you?

@SkooZiX this is perfect for u!!

she got me good this morning. We’re both laying in bed for a few min after the alarm went off, half asleep (at least I was), when she grabs her phone, scoots her butt over to my side of the bed, and starts the front-facing camera. I didn’t know she was recording, I only felt her scoot over and then say “good morning” in an innocent voice before letting out some impressive morning gas
https://vocaroo.com/18UZmzsQEMxv

14 Likes

vegan chili = Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

13 Likes