Favourite techniques for burping

There are many different ways of letting out and doing a burp, each person’s technique and style is almost unique but there are some defining factors which can really make the burp so much sexier.

What are your favourite techniques or styles?

I like a girl who burps with confidence and one of my favourite techniques is when they feel they need to do a natural burp so to coax it up they take a quick inhale before doing it, almost like a half burp on command.

3 Likes

Idek how I do it lol I think I suck air directly into my stomach or something

2 Likes

reviving this thread for tips for long burps? recently have been doing the inhale method then a gulp after which makes them louder but there’s so much pressure that length is hard

2 Likes

I can’t burp on command nor want to learn so for my skills I can’t comment on that.

But for a girl I definitely like the inhale over gulping for on command. Much hotter and more skill based? Idk. As I’ve gotten older I also like the one you just said since it’s much more natural and still shows some prowess. Completely on command feels childish at times if that makes sense? Def prefer an inhale after drinking a beer or something

2 Likes

My favorite technique is a huge inhale followed by three or more gulps to top the stomach off for a huge blast. So hot too!

3 Likes

For longer burps i find that tilting your head up so your mouth is pointed at the sky, your throat will be tighter and feel more constricted, so less air comes out, drawing it out. My favorite technique is to do my weird swallowing technique, then chugging something carbonated, then doing more of my swallowing technique. My stomach usually gets really inflated after that. Then when I release the burp, I can feel my upper stomach emptying. and then occasionally, theres always a bottom reserve in my stomach that naturally builds from me burping on command that will later be a huge belch. But sometimes it’ll get tapped into along with the upper stomach burp, and, as i lean forward, i end up getting a nice 6-12 second long burp with my stomach going from bloated and distended to caved in as i tighten my core. That always feels really good. I dream of the day I can just get 2 liter of coke and just try to down it and just let loose. No privacy tho, and i’ve woken the whole house a few times belching in the dead of night. So yeah, my favorite technique is a mix of carbonation and on command. Food naturally feels the most satisfying of course. I also do harsh vocals for like metal music doing fry scream technique, so i know how to shape my mouth for different sounds, and one thing i do often makes the burp really really deep. Sorry about the essay

3 Likes

My favorite technique for burping is definitely doing a bunch of inhale burps and then forcing out a burp with the excess gas that stays in my stomach. Normally when I do it the burps are pretty loud and around 3-4 seconds on average and then the final burp is normally significantly louder and 7-10 seconds on average. The relief of the final burp is absolutely incredible.

1 Like