Kinseyy is taking custom videos!

That’s great! Will you be posting them to ManyVids?

1 Like

This is prior to the pandemic so totally possible things have changed but, Kinsey once mentioned considering going to Adult Cons and doing burps there. Is this still in the works?

1 Like

Yes I will be posting them on manyvids but they take 50% so they will be a bit more expensive there !

1 Like

I would love to maybe do a crowdfunding to get my ass to a convention!!!

2 Likes

Yes let’s do it queen - I have wanted to take a Kinsey burp to the face forever!

1 Like

Damn. That’s brutal. Sorry to hear that!

1 Like

Yeah I really hate selling on there lol but it is my best selling platform at the moment. if you’re following my free onlyfans it will be available to purchase there aswell !

My free Onlyfans page 🫶🏽

5 Likes

How can I purchase it from your free Onlyfans page? I’ve subscribed but I don’t see an option to buy clips.

1 Like

The preview is pinned to my page right now but if you just tip $20 I can send the video to you but I sent it as a ppv message to all that are subscribed on my free page :two_hearts:

1 Like

Terrific! Thanks!

New video posted today!!!

2 Likes

Hey y’all i dont know if I should post this here or on the best tik tok thread so I’m gonna post it here for now until I have a juicy link!

MY TIK TOK WAS BANNED AGAIN :frowning:
My new one is @kinseyy_shan3
Please follow I’ll be posting new shit asap

8 Likes

Hello everyone I tested positive for covid and I’m soooooo sick I can’t work right now so I just put allll my videos on sale 90% off when you buy them all together and if I get 20 people to purchase I will upload all my unreleased videos to that bundle as well so you can get all content and new content for such a good price ! ($150) All videos - MFC Share 🌴

Also dm me for custom videos $99 for 5 mins or $200 for 10 mins

Edit: ALOT OF MY VIDEOS ARE 60% off while I’m sick so you can get 1 video or a few and that helps me stilll :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m so sick I’m trying to raise $500 to cover the rest of my rent if you can help please let me know I’m doing $99 custom videos and $99 for 120+ videos or $99 for one year onlyfans if you can do the whole $500 I can do 2 custom videos AND all my videos and 1 year onlyfans Please message me on here if you’re interested in getting any of my deals only available until I have enough for rent and a few bills

Edit: I also do fart, sneeze, hiccups, foot fetishes domme and much more !!!

1 Like

I have two more spots open for customs $99 for 5 mins !!! Don’t miss this sale I usually never do it this cheap

Also most of my videos are on sale and you can still get all my 120+ videos for just $99

My onlyfans has tons of burps !!!
I post daily burps on my vip page make sure to check it out there’s 18 videos uploaded right now and I’m always adding more!

I have 1 spot for another custom I’m filming tomorrow :two_hearts: $99 for 5 mins or $180 for 10 mins

This may not come across as polite but I mean this sincerely: If you are needing money to buy necessities like groceries, why are you charging $20/minute for customs? That is a higher rate than many female burpers who (I apologize for the bluntness) are better than you at burping.

I personally offered to do contests with you but you wanted $99 for 15 rounds of audio which is 2x higher than I’ve ever been quoted and 3x higher than I usually pay. It takes one minute total to record 15 burps lol.

I’m simply saying this because if things are that dire, I think you could make an absolute killing here in the bff community but honestly your prices are far too high for most to afford and even if they can, others who are all-star producers in this community are charging less. Your pricing structure is working against you- not for you. Except for your premades. That is a great deal.

I hope things get better for you.

5 Likes

I agree, I can’t really justify spending $99 when I’m horny, but I can easily “justify” 10 payments of $10 over 10 days of being horny XD

Things are rough out there RN though Kinsey! hope this passes quickly :heart:

4 Likes

It doesn’t take 1 min to film 15 burps lol I completely clear my days to film customs and then I edit them to only include the BEST you won’t get a crappy custom from me and that’s why I price the way I do. I am a mom so I can’t pay for child care to film a one minute video. Someone has to watch my child while I film so I can’t just do it on a whim. Hope this clears up some confusion I price what I do cuz I’m worth it

2 Likes