Amanda Holden
6:30, 11:41

5 Likes

Lele Pons

(3:52)

6 Likes

4:11

7 Likes

Tiktok sugar baby who is thick and has bad gas. Can’t wait to see more content.

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd9GhVm6/

5 Likes

Comp

1 Like
3 Likes

Brazilian Fart Gang 3 girls farting - YouTube channel has a lot on it

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

0:15

1 Like

Hey I’m trying to rediscover an old vine compilation from back in the day. The account was supposedly literally called “MyFarts”. The girl never showed her face but recorded herself ripping ass in numerous places, IIRC mostly the bathroom. They were all brief, quick clips, and she was usually pointing the camera down at the floor. The last minute or so of the compilation had some of the nicest sounding farts, and she is with a friend who gets annoyed by them. The friend says something like “Oh my God STOP. STOP.” Something like that. I want to say the farting girl annoyed her by asking her to pull her finger, but I could be wrong. I just for some reason remember her pointing a finger at the camera. The closest she showed her face in a clip was her long black hair. I also remember she wore black leggings and had nice thighs.

Anyway, I can’t find that compilation anymore on YouTube and wonder if anyone had it.

2 Likes

Corinna Kopf

(0:13)

2 Likes

Do you mean @myfarting

Nice find

2 Likes

Sounds vaguely familiar. That could have been it! It was a simple name like that.

On another note - I remember another classic that suddenly disappeared.

The YT video had two parts. One part started with the woman showing off her butt in a mirror and she’s laughing about it like “Wow look at it!”. Then it cuts to her hanging out in a bed with two of her friends, one girl and one guy. I think the guy was gay. At the very least, his voice sounded like a stereotypical gay man. The woman filming just keeps ripping ass. They were pretty damn loud. Her farts interrupt the conversation they’re having. Her friends are like “Oh my god!” Either the guy friend or the girl friend says “Why is your butthole so open???” Can’t remember which but they definitely said that verbatim. The farting woman says that she had Chinese food, which does it for her. She then says something about Jenny Craig or something? Something about a kind of food she would avoid because if Jenny Craig doesn’t suggest eating it then she won’t eat it.

Woman had a fiiiine ass. Like goddayum. She was wearing like tight gray sweatpants. Shame the video disappeared. It definitely showed up in the fetish community so I’m hoping someone saved it and knows what I’m talking about.

4 Likes