Googling for female farts in Google Books

Just like in my Googling for burps in Google Books thread. But this time for farts.

My all-time favorite excerpt mysteriously disappeared as a search result on Google Books. It was this compilation of erotic stories and one of them actually had inflation and farts. This crazy guy inflated several tied-up women with air, I think, and they tried so hard not to fart in front of him because they knew he got off of them. But they kept failing. The descriptions were insanely hot. I remember one of the characters was described as letting off a 30 second fart after trying desperately to hold it in.

My next favorite is from this: “Bibi’s Rainbow: Hilarious Ordeals of Assimilation” by Majid Amini. It’s about a Middle Eastern family coming to America and trying to cope with the lifestyle there. The character Nagmeh seems to have a stick up her butt and refuses to fart when she’s clearly very bloated. The guy she’s with tells her a technique to use in the bathroom. She does so and becomes so relieved when it all comes out. I absolutely love how the scene is written.

https://books.google.com/books?id=QuSdAgAAQBAJ&pg=PT112&dq=she+bloated+fart&hl=en&newbks=1&newbks_redir=0&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiM4pbxl_znAhUshXIEHXJpAEQQ6AEwAnoECAQQAg#v=onepage&q=she%20bloated%20fart&f=false

Another great one I love rereading. “The Enchanters Vs. Sprawlburg Springs” by Brian Costello - Page 71

Don’t know what the whole story is about but a woman recounts how her mom would always fool her into pulling her finger and ripping a fart.
https://books.google.com/books?id=YTK5Ny9IjfcC&pg=PA71&dq=she+longest+fart&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiqt-6o35DVAhVJdD4KHYaDDP0Q6AEIUTAH#v=onepage&q=she%20longest%20fart&f=false

I have more somewhere in my bookmarks but those two have been my favorites that I keep reading over.

4 Likes

YEAAAAAAAH! That was it! Oh man. Totally misremembered that. But now that I looked it up I remember the cover! Thanks!

Seems like the preview just became unavailable at some point in time in the past.

Anyone find any new ones?