Hearing someone’s speaking voice vs. burp sound

I have always been turned much more when I hear somebody speak normally and then hear them burping instead of just hearing the burps alone. It’s something about the contrast between their normal vocal tone and the sexiness of the sound they make belching. I suppose that’s why I love those burping on command tutorials so much. Do you agree?

13 Likes

I agree with you, when guys just burp it doesn’t turn me on as much. The videos that I like the most are the ones that have two or more guys doing good burps, laughing and talking. It makes everything more natural

1 Like

Yes… I especially love it when they have the softest cutest voice… followed by a deep burp. My friend Annabelle who lives in California has a very sweet soft voice and I’ve had her burp for me a few times. Her burps aren’t really deep though… But the fact that they’re coming out of a beautiful Puerto Rican lady makes it sexy.

2 Likes

Yes the sound of a lovely deep and nasty long burp from a feminine body is such a turn on

2 Likes

Yes indeed…and I had Annabelle send me an audio message about 4 years ago. After she burped, with her sweet voice, she said, ( ugh, that was nasty)

something similar is seeing the person after hearing them burp (off cam). For example recently a dude was making a tiktok, and then his gf did a massive gnarly belch in the background, he turned the camera to her and it turned out to be a pretty blonde girl, the reveal was so hot.

1 Like