Hey guys @blxcksxul666 content for sale

Hey guys. I sell custom content and videos of burps and much more. Message me on instagram @blxcksxul666

7 Likes

woahh, glad to see you here :slight_smile: welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Glad to be here! X

3 Likes

if you want to advertise, i’d suggest posting a few vids up on YT as unlisted and link them here. That way people can see a sample before they buy. Plus you’re awesome anyways so im sure you’ll get plenty of customers :slight_smile:

Thank you for the advise! Do I make a video and just upload it separately to this forum. Not sure how this all works yet Haha x

3 Likes

Also, it would be best if you advertised your burps in the female commercial category :slight_smile:

1 Like

Make a video and upload it to YT as unlisted, then simply post it here on this thread :smiley: you can copy and paste the link in your message and it will link us the video. Hope that helps!

1 Like

That’s really useful thank you so much x

3 Likes

Wekcome to the forums @Blacksoul ! I watched the sample and those burps are absolute fire!

1 Like

Thank you so much happy to be here!

2 Likes

It’s always nice seeing girls like you accept the fetish and generously come to the community like you have.

1 Like

Nice to hear such a lovely compliament!

2 Likes

She’s decent, guys. I will be very discrete here. Be really careful. That’s all I’m gonna say.

1 Like

“Be really careful…”. Didn’t get that.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed x

1 Like

Bought some content from her last night, responds quick, very friendly and nice. Delivered content instantly, 10/10 would recommend. Give this girl some business, not many out there that are so easy going :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re so kind. Thank you so much! X

2 Likes

Guys, I bought from her twice. She is amazing on her skills and also so nice and friendly.
I recommend.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoyed x

1 Like

Yeah I don’t get that eaithee