I have 2 very specific skills.. twerking and burping... I'm trying to capitalize and start an OF!

I’m a 23 year old female business professional. My job cannot cover my bills and I was just notified my rent is going to be raised. So like any broke 20 year old in 2023 I’m going to use my body and abilities to make some extra money. If my Onlyfans takes off I could maybe do this full time! But, that’ll take a while and so far I’ve not really had much luck… I’ve been told my burping range is impeccable, and was told I should checkout bf Forums from Reddit. I always reply to OF DM’s if you want to chat :slight_smile:

Reddit
OF

:heart:

Becky

13 Likes

There is a section of this site specifically dedicated to self-promotion. At least explore the forum a bit before posting.

3 Likes

Thank you for letting me know! I was pointed here and thought I could post anywhere my b.

5 Likes

Welcome! You’re super talented!

1 Like

Thank you <3 anything I should know being a newbie? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Way to welcome her to the forum! Such a dick…

14 Likes

I’m speaking for myself here, but don’t be shy. Interact with people on the forum. Get to know and understand how we operate and even chat with people.
Don’t spam new threads for every new video or update because I find when content creators do that to be annoying and it seems like people just bomb us with stuff then disappear.
Get involved with the forums! Contribute to the Female Stories page if you feel like being creative, or discuss what got you into burping or stuff like that. The more interactive you are, the more of a relationship with this community you’ll have. You’ll see @BlasianSugar and @Amelie on here a lot and they are loved here, it feels like they know what we like.

Don’t be afraid to give samples or videos (to the extent that you’re comfortable). I see you have some smaller clips which are really good! I never sub to someone until I see a sample personally.

Welcome to the forums. We are mostly nice here and hope you enjoy exploring this with us!

4 Likes

This is the type of genuine advice I’m looking for, thank you :heart: I’m slowly building my content and it’s tough because I guess I have really high standards for my pictures or videos… I’ll spend maybe 2 or 3 hours taking pictures and videos and end up with maybe 3 pictures and 3 videos I like… But I do think stories would be a great way to mix up what I create! I’ll be making more content this weekend too so be on the lookout! :upside_down_face: BUT I won’t spam to much and just leave. This community seems to really care about the content creators. I think I’m here to stay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I hope she reads it bro

I did! I’ll be better about posting in the right areas :innocent:

You’re very welcome. I highly encourage stories as a way of breaking into it. Take about 29 mins and read through some stories, search by non-fiction and just read some stuff people write. It’s easy to engage with and if you like the thought, a well written story gets HUGE interaction on here. Also, I don’t want to tell you how to feel, but please don’t worry about perfectionism here. We like burps, and hot women who like to burp. As long as it’s fun and enjoyable for you, it’ll be fun for us. We don’t care if the shot isn’t perfect!

Again, welcome and looking forward to seeing how you grow into this.

1 Like

yes I second this audio narration and roleplay with burps is very under served, people always go wild for it. also if were just throwing out advice:
you know what people on here call the inhale technique, very desirable. practice with it and try to see if you can take in more and more air, you’ll find you have a lot of potential to improve.

3 Likes