Ideas for videos?

Hey! I’m new here and fairly new to making burping content and the burping kink. I would love to hear about your ideas for new videos, or feedback on the ones I have already made! Thanks :grin::kiss:

22 Likes

Welcome! I’ve purchased a couple of your vids and you definitely have talent! Thanks for being here.

As for feedback, I can’t speak for everyone but I know I tend to prefer videos that appear more natural. And not played up to be sexy or seductive, if that makes sense. The act of burping by itself is hot lol

Everyone has their own tastes, but I think that’s one thing I’d like to see more of.

14 Likes

Thank you @xvegasdudex I really appreciate the suggestion! It’s hard to know everyone’s tastes so this helps a lot! I’ll definitely make a super casual one :+1:

5 Likes

Great to see you joined! Always like seeing a closeup view or mix it up with a closed mouth video with a really high quality mic. The audio quality is usually the most important aspect for me. Even something like ASMR style would be cool.

3 Likes

You are awesome! Your belches are so deep! I’d love for more natural burps as well, something like a compilation of burps throughout the day. Check out Mary rose love she’s the GOAT

3 Likes

So good to have you here @hotnspooky! You’re one of the best out there in the modern era.

Since you made a burping tutorial with your girlfriend, and you both enjoyed sharing your partner in another clip, why not combine those concepts? A double burpjob clip would be super hot and make your man the envy of all your fans :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Hi @hotnspooky so glad to see a fresh new face to the forums. I’ll just pick up on what @xvegasdudex said about everyone having different tastes when it comes to this fetish. For myself I usually tend to go for videos that involve burping in the viewers face from a POV style, close up burps, that sort of thing.

2 Likes

@Gclimo i usually use my on camera mic and it does pretty well, but i also have a blue yeti mic i could utilize :thinking: great points! Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you @Gardenarison :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have been practicing since i was young haha! By natural do you mean spontaneous? Like not gulping air? Im new to discussing burping technique like at all so if my terminology is wrong forgive me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @pu_sh_it what a very high compliment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I think that would be super hot but i would probably have to talk her into it! She didn’t even know if she could burp on command until we made that video lol

3 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome @WeaponIQ :heart: and that’s a fantastic idea, I’ll film a close up pov for sure!

2 Likes

Well I’m sure you can be persuasive for her right? Hehe.

Other models such as Aria Zahara have used Blue Yeti mics to great effect, to perfectly capture huge belches.

When @Gardenarison said he likes more natural burps I think it’s not only about like not gulping air or chugging purely to burp, but also like a kinda voyeuristic perspective where there’s hidden camera(s) around your house, you go about a normal day around the house while burping (but not making eye contact with the camera or otherwise “breaking the fourth wall”) and then edit mainly the burps (with some short build up before and after each one) together into a montage. I think that’s what he meant but forgive me if I missed any nuance to what he has in mind. This clip by Aria is mostly along those lines although she does look at the camera at times (and Mary Rose Love and others have done similar ones):

2 Likes

I also personally love humiliation and have found a decent overlap between the fetishes

1 Like

There’s a lack of videos of girls burping in each other’s faces out there and I think that’s something a lot of people would like so it could be a popular type

7 Likes

I find those great too!

Have you ever realized in the POV videos though, they always burp in the lens which is equivalent to the viewers eyes? :rofl:.

I get it when making the video you’d assume the person is where the cameras lens is, but when someone burps in your face you usually see their nose to forehead area and not their mouth.

Interesting observation I’ve noticed over the last 15 years

3 Likes

It’s a necessary adaptation because the camera is different to a person being there and taking the burp in the face. Most of us have realised we like seeing the lens fog up from the burp, whereas if we were in person we’d probably like to smell the burp (I know I do!). Because we obviously can’t smell in a video, the lens fogging up is a good substitute and helps the fantasy.

Now from a VR POV perspective it might be possible to change it up a bit, or maybe not. Would have to give it some thought.

2 Likes

How about a video where you watch one of your own videos. Walk a mile in our shoes, so to speak. Watch one of your videos in a way that we can see what you’re watching. (Your recent killer clip “Jerk Off to Big Burps and Beautiful Tits” would be a great candidate, I think.) You comment on the belches, react to them; critique them. Be as impressed as we are. And burp in reaction to your burps. Or maybe watching you burp turns you on. Double your pleasure, double your fun!

4 Likes

@martinlewis I love that idea! That’s going on the list lol.

1 Like

Your burps are awesome. Do you ever get hiccups when you burp? If you could make a video with hiccups and burps that would be awesome.

1 Like

Thanks! I don’t get hiccups very often, but I have made a couple of hiccup vids. I could definitely do one with both!

1 Like