Kinseyy’s Burp Thread * ANY 3 vids of your choice for $25 today only *

Hello guys I just wanted to drop some links and let you guys know I created a burp Twitter and Instagram ( I’m not sure how long I’ll last on insta but oh well lol )
Edit * lol oops these are my regular accounts Follow me for free @kinseyy_shane on Twitter and Instagram

Burp accounts: @theburpqueen on insta and Twitter oops lol I will be posting free burp videos THERE and I also repost some of my hot friends burps :two_hearts::heart_eyes:

Tell me what you guys think

Go to Kinseyy.com for my social media’s and my videos for sale

14 Likes

Sounds great! Do you gave any plans to return to MFC?

1 Like

Yes I’ll be online tonight and tomorrow night

1 Like

Devil girl burps only $9.99 I have over 40 burp videos and counting :sparkles: here’s my newest

I’m doing a 50% off sale on these three videos below :sparkles::two_hearts: sale ends Dec 31st

$9.99

$6.49

$6.49

Keep an eye out for my brand new videos dropping this week :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sparkles:

5 Likes

Oof I think I missed them. What are you usual cam times?

I don’t have a set schedule right now just cuz covid made it impossible for me to be consistent but if you follow me on Twitter I post when I go live I hope I can get online tonight :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Brand new video !
I’m super proud of this video make sure to watch the preview and support if you can even tips help me out so much these days :sparkles::two_hearts::sparkles:

Please leave hearts on any manyvids you like it helps me out a lot :two_hearts:

Non stop burp compilation :two_hearts::sweat_drops:

7 Likes

NEW ! Burping in a skirt the preview is a TOTAL TEASE lmao but definitely check it out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/2453771/burping-in-a-skirt/

5 Likes

NEW :two_hearts: this one is a fun burp slave cuckold experience :smiling_imp:

Please leave hearts it helps me out a lot and if you get it please leave a 5 star review it means so so much :two_hearts:

5 Likes

So glad to see you adding even more awesome clips! Thanks! Do you have any burp videos with twerking in them?

3 Likes

Thank you so much ! I don’t have any vids like that but I’m good at both and I’m open for customs again :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Actually this one has booty shaking in them

Lots of butt shots ave little jiggles

Brand new video !
Some of you may have already got this during the MV awards sale but I really love this video so I wanted to make it’s own post ! Over 200 burps in this one video :heart: I’m super proud of this one !

5 Likes

I hope you guys are doing good and read for a Brand new video :two_hearts: if you like the free preview please leave me a heart on the video :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/2523524/burping-after-our-date/

7 Likes

20% OFF ALL my videos on my manyvids page !
Go grab a video or two while they’re on sale. This sale ends about 30 hours from now manyvids has a weird time frame they go by lol

3 Likes

Hey guys I’m gonna be filming again and I didn’t get any feedback on my microphone burps !!! If you have that vid feel free to dm me, comment here or leave a 5 star review with your thoughts on it :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m here for my weekly vid post lol
Brand new video 12 mins of Dr Pepper burps only $8 for the first 25 sales happy Valentine’s Day :love_letter:
Free Preview :point_down:

4 Likes

New video :blush:

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/2562908/Seducing-you-with-My-Burps/

6 Likes

This one is VERY good.

3 Likes