Pink haired burping girl, videos available

Hey everyone!

I’ve been in the burping game for a while now and have loved the community so far. And I really enjoy exploring new ideas for content.

(I used to study performing arts so you know I’m gonna go all out for the roleplay vids :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

I’ve got loads of pre-made videos available in different categories and I also take customs too.

I have some fabulous long term customers and I’m always happy to meet new ones.

Feel free to contact me on here or through my instagram: pinknatalieburps

Happy belching!

11 Likes

Glad to see you back!

1 Like

Show this lady some love bois. I did just buy her most recent 5 min video for 25£, almost constant burping for 5 min. Def worth the money! Go now,GO!

1 Like

So glad to be back! :blush::blush:

Hahah aw you’re so sweet thanks! Glad you enjoyed :stuck_out_tongue:

Ordered a custom from Natalie and have been more than impressed with her service. Natalie is incredibly patient, kind and manages to handle strange/niche topics with a skill and confidence that astounds me. Plus of course, she has the amazing belches to back it up while looking incredible doing it. She is a treasure and I seriously hope people don’t sleep on the phenomenal skill and kindness she has to offer.

2 Likes

Aw such a sweetie! Thank you so much, was a pleasure to work with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aw I’ve only just seen this! What a lovely comment thanks so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

i bought a video from natalie a bit ago and haven’t had the time to properly review it until now, but i definitely think that if you have the money, you should buy from her! she is a top notch burper, and if you’re into roleplay clips she is very natural in her dialouge.

she is also incredibly easy to work with! i am very excited for the custom i have on the way from her. i highly recommend her!

5 Likes

This is so sweet thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Always a pleasure

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: my fave!

3 Likes