Submissive Burps

Does anyone else like the idea, or have any stories related to the idea of a
“submissive burp?” I know a lot of vids for this fetish rely on dominatrixes and such, which is all well and good, but I love the idea of someone I’m seeing doing a “submissive” burp. Asking for permission or announcing it before they do it, and then politely covering their mouth and saying excuse me.

I’ll start off with a story I have from when I was a Freshman in college. I was sitting in class, waiting for it to start, when I overheard a girl talking with her friend. She said “Fuck, I really have to burp, I can feel it in my throat.” The other girl said “It’s okay, get it out” so then the first girl did a really small burp (which kind of sounded like “Uuut”) and then she said excuse me. I thought that was really cute, the way her friend encouraged her to burp like that and how she asked.

I love the idea of a gf/bf “checking in” with me before they burp. Super cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

This is literally my favorite genre and it’s such a shame how little content there is.

1 Like

Yep, the pickings are very very slim. I get the whole “contrast” appeal of most content, and I enjoy that a lot myself, but my absolute fave will always have a feeling of “:pleading_face:” with it xD