21F 4M Attractive POC Skinny Busty seeking M to talk/date

Edit: Found someone and omg. The experience has been incredible… I think it’s understated the important of sexual compatibility when it comes to romance. Hope everyone gets to experience this xx

I have had a burp fetish for as long as I can remember. It’d be so nice to date a guy with this fetish as well, I’m mixed POC, I’ve been told I’m super hot and I usually get 10k+ likes on bumble for reference…have no problem confirming my look through FaceTime/snap. Won’t send pics until I know you so video confirmation is more appropriate but any guy looking for a girl to date?? Oooooh and I can burp myself- bassy and loud so we can pleasure each other if we get to that. I like white guys mainly but a hot guy is a hot guy- so any race is fine—- fit or dad bod— attractive or average… at least 5’10, I’m 5’6/5’7, in the NJ/NY metro area… if we both vibe we can meet and go on a date and see what happens lol this is so weird but whatever byeeee. Hope to find my new baby through this but not holding my breath haha

24 Likes

Im not close enough to date sadly but id be down to chat!

I dmed you :slight_smile:

Not interested in dating but ive heard i got pretty decent burps ao id love to chat and maybe trade burps

I unfortunately live in the IL area but i am up for chatting and such!

Brroooo why is my height always such a fucking issue!?!?

She don’t even answer dont sweat it bro lmao

8 Likes

Just a ghost on this shit lmao

lol :joy:

1 Like

Eh, agree to disagree. People will gas themselves up all the time when looking for a partner, not to mention that if there would be an issue over height preference, the person in question wouldn’t have wanted the relationship anyways.

yessss me me me