A.I. Fart Art

I figured we should have a thread for this being that we have one for burp art, but of course I don’t wanna mix the two.

These were made using Bing’s Image Creator, from most recent to earliest:

prompt: Lucina in jeans, picking something up from the floor, lifting her right leg, shocked expression, light green gas clouds spewing out from behind

prompt: far shot of Zelda, pregnant, shocked expression, mouth open with speech bubble saying “oh no!”, with green clouds coming out behind her

prompt: Zelda from Breath of the Wild, bending forward, facing the viewer directly, shocked, speech bubble from mouth that says “Too much milk!”, a jetstream of green gas clouds coming out from behind her

prompt: Lucina standing on a theater stage, bending forward, facing the viewer directly, shocked, speech bubble coming from her mouth that says “I’m so sorry!”, a jetstream of green gas clouds coming out from behind her

prompt: Zatanna standing on a theater stage, bending forward, facing the viewer directly, laughing, speech bubble coming from her mouth that says “That made some room!”, a jetstream of green gas clouds coming out from behind her

I posted these as spoilers in the burp one but here they are again
Princess Zelda from Breath of the Wild with a distended stomach at a bar, one hand on stomach, a cloud of light green hazy gas from butt, eyes wide, shocked expression, speech bubble saying “Ugh!”

OIG (2)

I forgot the prompt for this one. It was one of the earliest ones I made and when I didn’t realize you could lose the images if you didn’t save them. But it was vaguely similar to the above ones with her.
OIG (5)

6 Likes

I got some pretty good ones from mostly the same Lucina prompts. Some of the other ones I altered as (light green gas clouds spewing out from behind saying “brrrrt”)

3 Likes

oh man I love those! Some of them have great poses with the leg lifts. Looks like she’s just shooting out an explosion of gas! That’s the stuff I wanna see more of!

2 Likes

I wanted to throw in some last minute Thanksgiving ones before the holiday ends!

comic strip: first panel close-up of a slim happy Zelda from Breath of the Wild sitting alone at a royal dining table, many plates of food on table, roasted turkey, a banner reads “HAPPY THANKSGIVING!” above her; second panel close-up of pregnant wincing Zelda from Breath of the Wild sitting at a royal dining table, scraps of food on table, holding her stomach with both hands, light green gas erupting from underneath her, speech bubble from mouth says “I overate!”

These next few weren’t exactly Lucina or Byleth but it still generated some hot images
2-panel comic strip: first panel close-up of a slim happy female Byleth sitting alone at a royal dining table, many plates of food on table, roasted turkey, a banner reads “HAPPY THANKSGIVING!” above her; second panel close-up of pregnant wincing female Byleth sitting at a royal dining table, scraps of food on table, holding her stomach with both hands, belt around waist undone, light green gas spewing from behind her, speech bubble from mouth says “I’m so full!”

not exactly a fart but I tried to make them fart.

2-panel comic strip: first panel close-up of a slim happy Lucina sitting alone at a royal dining table, many plates of food on table, roasted turkey, a banner reads “HAPPY THANKSGIVING!” above her; second panel close-up of pregnant wincing Lucina sitting at a royal dining table, scraps of food on table, holding her stomach with both hands, belt around waist undone, light green gas spewing from behind her, speech bubble from mouth says “I’m so full!”

3 Likes

Wow Bing AI really does create some gems

5 Likes

Love the expression on that last one!

oh my god! amazing! please tell me what the prompt was for the first one. That’s a perfect shot!

Teacher in a classroom. Leaning forward in her chair with a shocked expression. Green clouds exploding out from behind her. High detail realistic anime art style

Though I think because I had “anime” and “classroom” both in the prompt, it ended up giving someone who looks a bit more like a student than a teacher lol

Forgot to update some stuff here

Lucina eating junk food in an office. Sitting in a chair. Raising up one leg. Satisfied expression. Green clouds exploding from her bottom.

Lucina in a classroom. Leaning forward in her chair with a satisfied expression. Green clouds exploding out from underneath and behind her.

(I like the energy this one gives off, like just a casual “I can blow immense ass and just be so casual about it”)

And last but not least I ALWAYS wanted to do this with Marilyn Monroe from the Seven Year Itch movie:

Marilyn Monroe pose, green clouds billowing from underneath

Marilyn Monroe pose, white dress, standing in the city sidewalk, green clouds billowing from underneath