A little help with burp length?

I typically use gulping to swallow my air but they always come out in in small urps! I eventually get a decent burp from all my failed attempts building pressure in my stomach, but how do I become more consistent at bigger burps? Thanks!

1 Like

I am horrendous at explaining so i apologize if this doesnt make any sense what i do for my burping strategy is a gulp air in and when it feels like it is coming up i stop inhaling until it goes back down and repeat this for like 2-5 minutes and then just wait until i feel it come up my throat naturally and dont force it and it usually results in a pretty decent burp

3 Likes

i tried to do it like you said but I must be doing something wrong. I end up doing these really vomit-y burps

1 Like

Hmmm im sorry if my method didnt work i dont really know how else to help

Breathe in deep, then use your hand to keep your mouth shut. Fill your cheeks with air from the deep breath, then try to swallow that mouthful at once. Continue swallowing mouthfuls as feels comfortable. Imagine it’s like you’re trying to chug a drink in big gulps, like your hand is holding the bottle and you’re swallowing it all at your own pace. Think in terms of the enjoyment of chugging the whole thing like it’s your favorite soda or beer.

1 Like