Accidental burps!

Accidental burps are where a burp comes out loudly or grossly without the person making it loud (this is a REAL burp).

I accidentally did a loud-ish burp in a store once. I was with a couple of friends and we had just been to a restaurant. I had spicy chicken then ice-cream. I had a burp in the restaurant and thought that was all the gas out, but when we were in a rather quiet and posh jewellery store I felt another burp coming. I thought it was going to be a quiet burp but instead it came out like br-o-o-o-o-o-o-p! and tasted of spicy ice-cream! It kinda shocked me and my friends, and I patted my chest and said “pardon me”. People were looking at me rather grossed out, and then I felt another burp brewing in my stomach and knew I should get out of the store before it came out.
So we went outside and the burp rumbled as it made its way up, and I just let a rip, br-o-o-o-o-o-o-p!
Another spicy ice-cream belch. Lol

8 Likes

I guess I’m one of the only ones who don’t have this kinda problem, ever.

1 Like

Consider yourself lucky lol.

I’m one of those people who have a burp after every meal. Lucky for me I can always feel a burp coming, so I have a chance to prepare myself before it comes out. Sometimes a burp comes up rather fast though so I don’t have much time to remove myself, I just have to put my hand over my mouth, let the belch out, and say excuse me. Or I do have the choice of holding in a burp but then I get indigestion and find it hard to belch later.

2 Likes

I consider myself lucky for that then

Accidental, natural burps are some of the most epic for sure. There is a certain feeling, a certain euphoria associated with a burp like this compared to just seeing burps on command.

I have one friend who usually does rather petite, polite burps, or does them closed mouth if she thinks it’s going to be a bigger than usual one. But very occasionally she lets out a huge open mouth burp, usually she claims she thought it was just going to be a small one and even seems slightly disgusted at herself. But I love it.

2 Likes