Addicted to buying content/findom

Maybe someone will be able to relate. Since the pandemic, I’ve developed this rush whenever I find someone I can buy custom content from (usually burps). I’m a gay sub and twitter is full of “cashmasters” who are willing to make burp content so it’s incredibly easy.

I’m realising that I kinda got more addicted to the act of buying content than actually getting the content. Or rather, I buy content, maybe watch and jerk off to it once or twice, and I’m already thinking of getting a new video from someone else.

Needless to say my bank account isn’t a fan of this behaviour :sweat_smile:

Also, since I’m a sub, I am also attracted to the feeling of submission and humiliation of paying someone dominant, but that’s a bit of a different story and I feel like people on here might relate to it less.

I’m being diagnosed with ADHD and one of the symptoms is constantly looking for new sources of dopamine and getting easily bored and moving on etc., so it checks out :sweat_smile: Many ADHD people engage in impulsive shopping because the mere act of buying something provides them with dopamine, and I guess I found a sexual equivalent of that.

Does anyone relate to any of it? :v:t3:

4 Likes

Luckily, I have been able to channel my fetish into a totally impersonal thing. On command burping audio of video files are like a drug I take to masturbate with greatest pleasure. I don’t even have to be attracted to or interact with the person doing it.

I have noticed that most of the content creators that get banned from Chaturbate were doing to cashmaster thing just before Chaturbate pulled the plug! Coincidence?

2 Likes

Man, have you tried therapy? This could become an out-of-control problem if u start spending money you really can’t dispose of in burping content.

2 Likes

Disclaimer: I have just started talking about it in therapy, so yeah I’m getting the help I need. I’m not looking for anyone to help me out here :slight_smile: Was just curious to see if anyone else struggled - sometimes being able to relate can be quite helpful.

Also fortunately I’ve never got to the point where I got into financial trouble because of this. It’s more of a “ah I wish I had saved that money instead” in the post-nut clarity lol

5 Likes

Ok, hope you can beat it, dude.

3 Likes

Bro i thought i was the only one doing it. I just need the sound of it, close my eyes and BANG the magic happens. I just pretend the burper is someone i know, think about her and voilá.

1 Like

I can actually relate to this a lot. Same exact situation on twitter. So many cash masters and findoms that are willing to make burp customs. I make decent money so I figured I could get away with spending some here and there on dudes on twitter but lately it’s like I’ll buy a vid and then I just want to buy more from this cash master… then the next… then the next again… I’ll only get off to the video once maybe twice and then I’m on the search again. It’s even worse when the cash master tells me to send again and that humiliation almost forces me to send for more burps. I’ve forced myself to stop by simply deleting twitter. It isn’t worth it. But this thread is making me think maybe I should seek some therapy too :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey man, you’re definitely not alone in this. Therapy can help because our behaviour likely has a source and it’s something we haven’t fully worked through.

If you managed to get off twitter successfully, that’s a great achievement already!

Feel free to message me if you wanna talk about it in private. That goes to anyone reading this thread.

2 Likes

There is a way to withdraw yourself from cashmasters and/or the whole “thrill of the hunt” behavior. Think of the amount of time and money you have spent trying to find new masturbation fuel. I have been in that position before when I determined enough is enough. I gradually disciplined my fetish to depend more on my “spank bank” of hot burping videos than finding new stuff. It isn’t easy! But, gradually, I have been able to find the old videos more stimulating than hunting around for new stuff.

But, then there is the guilt of not contributing to the community. After all, we all love when some other hunter else finds the latest content creator. So, in everything, moderation…etc.