Anatomy of the Burp

This is something that has interested me and which I think about sometimes when “indulging”. How did that burp form in the stomach? What does it look like? What does it look like in the stomach and what does the stomach look like when there is a burp in it? What does the esophagus look like when the burp is passing through it?

Now i know that this may seem silly to ask.and answers may be obvious such as the burp is gas and swallowed air and it would probably look like a cloud if it was visible.

But do you also think about this process when watching someone burp? The fact that her stomach was full of gas and moved through the esophagus? Pausing a video before she burps knowing that her stomach is full of gas and imaging what the stomach with the gas of that burp may look like and thinking, how did her stomach produce that when its an especially sexy burp?

1 Like

In terms of medicine yeah I thought about it, indeed if u have to teach someone how to burp u gotta show the steps yiur body does to make a burp. But if u talk in fetish thermins idk it feels so long to thing and maybe could cause a good boner become a not so good boner because think in it too much can sound painful as how neck pieces moves and the elastic flesh made esophagus expands to let pass a ball of air. It sounds painful :rofl:

If you google search “esophageal speech” they make a medical diagnosis on how to swallow air to speak. I even saw a girl demonstrate it…but they refuse to call it a burp.

2 Likes

Oh wow didn’t knew that

Is there a link to that vid?

There was that one medical video out there that had a doctor out a camera through a woman’s throat and she burped. I love sometimes thinking about how a burp rushes out the body. Its not often that I think about it but wvery now and then the thought is there haha. Glad I’m not alone on that.

1 Like