Anyone else love to imagine their favorite fictional characters burping?

I have a tendency to get strongly attached to fictional characters and I love coming up with different situations in my head of them burping (I also imagine how they would react to burping in public places, how other characters would react to them burping, I go out of my way to find burp fetish fanfiction about them, etc.) I noticed that I mainly lean toward extroverted type characters since I feel like they’d be less be mindful of burping and not really think about manners as much. Can anyone relate?

5 Likes

Oh gosh yes. Heck, I do this more than imagine actual people. I like doing it with anime characters the most, especially my own OCs.

4 Likes

I do. Like GustyTraveler, I imagine them doing it a lot more than actual people. I’m always getting new crushes on fictional characters so it’s inevitable lol.

3 Likes

Yeah I feel less weird imagining fictional anime and video game characters doing it. Makes me feel less guilty and I find it more attractive shrug but I’m weeb trash so idk lol

6 Likes

Coughs in fellow weeb

1 Like

Sasha Braus from AoT :heart::heart:

SatisfiedCheapFinch-small

5 Likes

Bakuthot-

1 Like

Can I relate? Abso-fucking-lutely! I constantly find my mind drifting into fantasies thinking about my favorite characters and biggest fictional crushes belching and/or stuffing themselves like absolute pigs :pig:

I constantly find myself diving into numerous kinky fanfic stories looking for stories featuring my fictional loves. I have even RPd and dabbled in writing my own short kink stories to ahem satisfy those gaseous desires. I find written works like fanfics, stories, and RP logs to be the most satisfying content because I am able to visualize each scenario so clearly in my head and imagine the intrigue details of each gassy eruption in my mind.

Much like GustyTraveler, Sairuka, and Lucien I find myself desiring the belching of fictional characters far more than real life people :heart:

When it comes to fictional loves that I can’t stop applying all of my deepest, kinkiest, and gassy desires to it has to be the silver haired half-demon snack that is Inuyasha :heart_eyes:

I like to think that he is fully capable of being every bit of the glutton archetype that you usually see most shonen protagonists fall into. I also think that because of his half demonic biology he would be able to to unleash some truly ungodly belches with ease.

3 Likes

i relate 100%! i could never tell anyone specifically which characters though, i’m way too embarrassed.

Don’t worry, you can always say Kirishima - :smirk:

2 Likes

For me personally Deku, and Kirishima are at the very top of my list when it comes to characters from My Hero Academia X3 :heart:

Hey, if it makes you feel any better Izzy I have an entire long ass list of characters that would probably fill my various burping fantasies. Heck I am practically a thirsty as hell teenage girl otaku trapped in the body of a dude when it comes to my ‘easiness’ for sexy anime bishies :joy:

2 Likes

I heard Kirishima…! :grin::grin:
And your username is filling me with so much hope, @PlusUltraInu …!

1 Like

Kirishima is absolutely wonderful X3
He was actually the focus of a weight gain fic I read before I even watched the anime. Had a real soft spot for him ever since heh. Helps that his character just keeps getting better and better the more we see him in the show :heart:

Dawwww thank you! I am glad that my username can fill you with such energy in these hard times.
Just wanted to portray my love for an old favorite and a new favorite anime :3

Dude, if you say you’re a My Hero Academia fan, my sweet tired heart will smile again.
tumblr_722205909bf505efdec17ee0d8e1cb29_494da00e_640

1 Like

Omg I love Hawk from the new episode, he is so cute (and could see him doing some great belches LOL). >w<

2 Likes

I know, right??? Him, Bakugou, and Kirishima are the ones I can see doing it. :grin:

1 Like

Hawks is a good lad but it wigs me out that I’m older than him haha, he is so much more mature and badass, newest chapter got me hella conflicted tho

1 Like

I’m so scared. I don’t think it’s going to end well for him…! :joy: And ye, I can see being weirded out.
But man oh man, if we had a drop of his confidence!

1 Like

Mei from pokemon and dark magician girl definetly

Also so many fire emblem characters lol kagura especially

1 Like

Totally! Not too long ago, I finished Yu Yu Hakusho. I loved Shizuru Kuwabara, and whatwith her mellow personality, semi-masculine fashion sense, and the occasional
beer, I love to imagine that she can rip some insane belches with the best of them. :smiley:

1 Like