Anyone else love to imagine their favorite fictional characters burping?

I do. Like GustyTraveler, I imagine them doing it a lot more than actual people. I’m always getting new crushes on fictional characters so it’s inevitable lol.

3 Likes

Yeah I feel less weird imagining fictional anime and video game characters doing it. Makes me feel less guilty and I find it more attractive shrug but I’m weeb trash so idk lol

6 Likes

Coughs in fellow weeb

1 Like

Sasha Braus from AoT :heart::heart:

SatisfiedCheapFinch-small

5 Likes

Bakuthot-

1 Like

Can I relate? Abso-fucking-lutely! I constantly find my mind drifting into fantasies thinking about my favorite characters and biggest fictional crushes belching and/or stuffing themselves like absolute pigs :pig:

I constantly find myself diving into numerous kinky fanfic stories looking for stories featuring my fictional loves. I have even RPd and dabbled in writing my own short kink stories to ahem satisfy those gaseous desires. I find written works like fanfics, stories, and RP logs to be the most satisfying content because I am able to visualize each scenario so clearly in my head and imagine the intrigue details of each gassy eruption in my mind.

Much like GustyTraveler, Sairuka, and Lucien I find myself desiring the belching of fictional characters far more than real life people :heart:

When it comes to fictional loves that I can’t stop applying all of my deepest, kinkiest, and gassy desires to it has to be the silver haired half-demon snack that is Inuyasha :heart_eyes:

I like to think that he is fully capable of being every bit of the glutton archetype that you usually see most shonen protagonists fall into. I also think that because of his half demonic biology he would be able to to unleash some truly ungodly belches with ease.

3 Likes

i relate 100%! i could never tell anyone specifically which characters though, i’m way too embarrassed.

Don’t worry, you can always say Kirishima - :smirk:

2 Likes

For me personally Deku, and Kirishima are at the very top of my list when it comes to characters from My Hero Academia X3 :heart:

Hey, if it makes you feel any better Izzy I have an entire long ass list of characters that would probably fill my various burping fantasies. Heck I am practically a thirsty as hell teenage girl otaku trapped in the body of a dude when it comes to my ‘easiness’ for sexy anime bishies :joy:

2 Likes

I heard Kirishima…! :grin::grin:
And your username is filling me with so much hope, @PlusUltraInu …!

1 Like

Kirishima is absolutely wonderful X3
He was actually the focus of a weight gain fic I read before I even watched the anime. Had a real soft spot for him ever since heh. Helps that his character just keeps getting better and better the more we see him in the show :heart:

Dawwww thank you! I am glad that my username can fill you with such energy in these hard times.
Just wanted to portray my love for an old favorite and a new favorite anime :3

Dude, if you say you’re a My Hero Academia fan, my sweet tired heart will smile again.
tumblr_722205909bf505efdec17ee0d8e1cb29_494da00e_640

1 Like

Omg I love Hawk from the new episode, he is so cute (and could see him doing some great belches LOL). >w<

2 Likes

I know, right??? Him, Bakugou, and Kirishima are the ones I can see doing it. :grin:

1 Like

Hawks is a good lad but it wigs me out that I’m older than him haha, he is so much more mature and badass, newest chapter got me hella conflicted tho

1 Like

I’m so scared. I don’t think it’s going to end well for him…! :joy: And ye, I can see being weirded out.
But man oh man, if we had a drop of his confidence!

1 Like

Mei from pokemon and dark magician girl definetly

Also so many fire emblem characters lol kagura especially

1 Like

Totally! Not too long ago, I finished Yu Yu Hakusho. I loved Shizuru Kuwabara, and whatwith her mellow personality, semi-masculine fashion sense, and the occasional
beer, I love to imagine that she can rip some insane belches with the best of them. :smiley:

1 Like

Oddly enough I don’t about 80 percent of the time. Maybe I’m just wired differently or something. It just doesn’t immediately come straight to mind.

i have with nami and robin from one piece, a lot recently lmaoooo