Anyone enjoy farting?

Today I ate two whole tins of baked beans, and now I am farting away. Usually my farts are silent but I’ve been pushing them out so that they’ll make a sound for me to enjoy. Sometimes silent farts get boring lol. But they smell really eggy.

I’m about to fart NOW. I’m sitting down, so it’s easier to fart loudly…

It was really long. Lol.
Now the room stinks of rotten eggs again. I think I’ll go and have another tin of baked beans, just so that I don’t run out of farts before bed. Farting in bed is the best because you can enjoy the eggy smell better under the covers.

How many can have you eaten finally? :wink: those fart must be insane bahaha

I just left it at two lol. I was still farting the next morning.

There’s nothing better than farting. Drinking the juice from the can is probably as effective as eating the actual beans. A lot of the fartiness is in the juice. I’ve always wanted to pig out on one of those giant party size cans of beans and just lounge around shirtless wearing tighty whities and just blast myself into orbit.

2 Likes

Sometimes I hold as many farts in as I can, just to give myself a bellyache and make it look bloated. Then I lie down in bed and enjoy the loud noises and bubbles moving around. Then when I start letting the farts out it smells extra rotten!

I’m holding in farts at the moment, and my belly is making really loud noises. I’ll enjoy the farts later. Right now I just want to listen to and feel all the gas in my tummy. It hurts a bit but rubbing it eases the pain and lets me enjoy the feel of all that gas in there.

3 Likes

hmmmmm, i can also fart loud bubbly farts

I would love to be there :0

My gawd!!!

Jeez that sounds incredible i cant imagine being trapped in a room eirh you as you let out all those raunchy farts l, they sound absolutley amazing.

Sadly if I hold in farts for too long, they turn to shit. Maybe I should try a cork in my ass or something instead of using my muscles to hold em in.

Guys I can fart like a maniac have been latley, I wanna just eat a couple can of beans , play video games and rip some mean ones

1 Like

I have the farts now, but always silent! Well my belly is making some good bubbly sounds but the farts that come out are silent, so to get a loud one I have to push. But I don’t want to push tonight because I have a bit of an upset belly and might push more than gas out. So they’ll just have to be silent but at least I can enjoy the putrid eggy smell. Why are my farts so eggy? It’s a shame we can’t record the smells of our farts lol.

1 Like

Love farting. Nothing like letting a fat fart loose in the morning. Mine tend to be long and rapturous.

1 Like

I’m in a fetish sort of mood today so after a whole tin of baked beans I am lying in bed feeling all the gas bubbling around my tummy and holding the farts in for as long as I can. But I don’t think I can hold them in much longer as I feel I’m going to explode.

Here it comes, I’ll push it out so that it will be loud.

Haha, it was long! Pardon me.

1 Like

Damn that sounds so hot i love when girls excuse themselves after ripping such a massive fart

1 Like

I’ve eaten more baked beans again, but because I’ve eaten too much already today I have an upset tummy so can’t hold the farts in, nor force them out to make them loud as it hurt to push, so I’m just rubbing my belly and letting out stinky silent farts every 10 minutes lol.

Jeez they smell so rotten that even I’m disgusted, and usually I enjoy smelling my farts. They smell like more rotten eggs than actual rotten eggs!

I’m gonna fart now…

Pfffff

Haha, another silent one.

1 Like