Are male burps ending?

I saw the topic started by dear Frank1, where he asked about the stagnation of male burp content (I would like to pay homage here for all the effort that Frank1 and several others make for our fetish).
However, in addition to agreeing with what he says, I would add that for a few years now I think it’s not just our desire to seek out new content or compile what we know that has diminished.
Apart from some exceptions like Ruttovibe, Ruttarelo and some other Tiktok creators and creators that are aimed at our niche like cburp, jackthebelcher and etc. Except these guys we don’t see new content being created, I could be wrong, but I have the impression that the opposite of what would be expected happens. As the internet becomes more common for everyone and people are increasingly exposed to it, less male burping content is found.
I use the YouTube burps playlists as an example, I would say that 80% of the videos that are there are more than 5 or 6 years old. And the few that are currently posted are quickly deleted or unfortunately are from some people who don’t have as much talent.
I would like to know if you see this too or is what I said just a reflection of our lack of engagement in looking for new content.

5 Likes

Ahh I apologize for my English I’m using Google translator so some sentences may seem confusing hahahaha

2 Likes

I personally believe men are petrified of being sexualized where as girls embrace it. This is why girl burpers seem to keep posting when they get creeps in their comments, where as men tend to completely scorch and burn the earth as a knee jerk reaction.

On the normie side, girls burping is substantially more funny than guys burping, so the videos get a lot more views. Also, when a man burps loudly, he’s a disgusting, immature, pig. When a girl burps loudly, she’s an empowered feminist.

6 Likes

Ehhhh I agree with the first half but ion know about the second. Frankly it can go both ways depending on the setting and mood either comical or annoyed.

6 Likes

Actually, I also agree with the first part, about the fear that men have of being “the object of desire” by other men (I have the impression that if the comments were from women asking guys to burp hes would receive much better). Especially when they didn’t at all expect to be doing something that could be interpreted as a source of excitement.
Now regarding the second part, I think most of the male burping content we have until today is from guys who burp well and find it fun and funny and even use it to impress their friends in conversation circles. So I don’t know if there is so much prejudice with regard to men burping.
But I should add that society sees a man burping very well differently than a woman. The woman always gets more prominence, because in my interpretation it is as if it were something very unexpected.

1 Like

I’ll be honest usually I search men burping on youtube and filter to only playlists. I find a lot and they aren’t underage but probably old videos. However, I have found some good gems in there

2 Likes

There are way more factors that go into play here really. Humor changes over time and gross out humor is not as predominant as it once was, most people are more concerned with their digital footprint and probably don’t want to be associated with things considered gross, sex work (incluiding kink content creation) has for way more reasons that can be explained here, a higher ration of women to men, people who don’t monetize their content usually create it as a hobby and it’s neither their job nor something they are focused on in their daily life, and those are just the things that come to mind.

This is to say, I don’t think we need to sound alarms just yet. Men will continue to burp, as long as there is a demand for it content creators will continue to sell, and burps won’t disappear from the internet (watch an challenge channel and you will realize this).

7 Likes

Regarding youtube, you don’t really find much on the female side either. Mostly reposts and spam. The fact that youtube made such a change towards a more tiktok-like format recently makes me wonder just how many users they must be losing. I think tiktok took really a lot of people and they’re panicking about that.

tiktok is such a horrible site in so many ways, but it is the place where most people seem to be producing content nowadays.

3 Likes

I dunno about YT losing people as far as viewers, you can argue YT has replaced TV for a lot of people especially cable.

I think the challenge YT may be facing is content creators making content on tiktok and ig instead of YT, like you would usually see people make a YT video, but the shorts would be posted on IG and tiktok and that use to get more traction, but now that IG isn’t paying what they used to for reels and tiktok may also go that route…

let me not derail this, but YT isn’t the place it used to be for content, the tiktok ig and the like would be better due to the tools being easier to upload from a phone, as far as male content dying… I think a number of factors play in the part of it, maybe burping being a bit more of a mainstream fetish may deter some men from wanting to post, digital footprint as now people are more aware what is done on the internet it on there forever, men doing sex work for other men I’m not sure if that is a very common thing. I do believe if more women were into it then you would see more, but it seems that women who are into it either prefer women or if they do prefer men, they are not as vocal and I’m sure it comes with their own set of issues that maybe if one of the long time female members can speak on (if they are still around).

2 Likes

Leon Belch, I think you brought relevant arguments about the change in the style of humor, I’m Brazilian and a decade ago this cruder humor was very popular here, so guys really seemed more willing to create content like that. But another thing that was said that also makes a lot of sense to me is in relation to the digital footprint and the way people face it today, it also seems to me that they are much more concerned with what they post and aware that on the internet things are forever.

4 Likes

Great comments everyone! I think guys that discover their ability to burp and use it to scare strangers on camera is hear to stay. It’s hard to sexualize comedy. Pranks are funny to some, so they will keep creating content. What I miss is the era of The Burp Trio. They do burps out of the passion for the art of burping with just air, the competitive nature, and the sense of a compliment when they improve. With a burp fetish like mine, I found these guys burping for fun way more triggering than people just trying to shock strangers. But, buys burping together, especially shirtless, can trigger some creepy comments. I also believe a sort of cancel culture has creeped into burp content creation. Once they realize we are “jerking the hot dog over this”, it’s game over for those content creators. I know cburp made a vlog about how demanding we are when we are craving on command burps and complaining that he should have done the video shirtless. It’s no fun to be used, and it’s creepy to use other for your own sexual satisfaction. Also, I think TikTok has made people cautious about things that trigger negative reactions from viewers, such as talking about “unaliving” people and gross things like vomiting, farting, and belching will surely be next on the chopping block.

3 Likes