Are someone interested in burp/nsfw/furry drawings?

Hello there~
Im new at this forum and this is also my first post in there.
Sorry if maybe my english isn’t good at all, but i wanted to ask this thing so time ago, so… People here have one thing in common, we have that fettish (its also embarrasing to me to say it :c) and… well, they share videos, audios and meet ppl on chats BUT…

How about drawings or artist that makes burp art or nsfw art? or both???
i’m just curious cuz i wanted to make some stuff of it (including burping fetish) but the matter is… i’m a furry artist… and it’s very hard to me to try make humans, but, if there are permitted furries or nsfw artist, i could try to make some stuff for ppl that would like it too, i already have a kinda of “example” but i’m not so good at anatomy (i can accept critics and tips) and i don’t know neither if its okay to post it cuz its nsfw.
its just a kind of… chubby “waifu” furry… that loves soda and ehrr, this is so embarrasing for me, but i hope someone could be interested or something.
maybe i will post frequently if someone is interested on it, but i need to know if its okay to post stuff like that or not, i could make a twitter account to post stuff like that, but well, i don’t know what more to say, i hope to be accepted here and also, find ppl that maybe would like the stuff i made for myself (i would like to share it to others but just if its permitted or etc).

sorry if i’m mading something wrong on this post or if its the wrong category, i will understand if i did something bad.

2 Likes

I’m into furry (though I’m not a furry) but drawings do little to zero to me.

3 Likes

oh right~
i would be glad to share the kind of stuff i like with others to see if we like it too and etc. I already made a twitter account but i don’t want look like spam or something, its just- well u know~
thx for answer me ^^

3 Likes

Sorry if I sounded like an ass, I didn’t mean to. Drawings don’t do anything for me, but of course you can share your art. Why even ask permission? LOL

2 Likes

Dont worry dude, i understand that anyways and well, feels good to know you didn’t mean to sound like that, its okay c:

i wanted to ask cuz i want to share original nsfw drawings but i don’t know if its permitted

As a furry, I’d like to see your work.

2 Likes

May i ask you… where should i put them? i mean, i have a twitter account but its new and, about the drawings related with the kink and also, nsfw stuff, its okay if i put them here? wich section should i put them?

1 Like

i’m interested in this sort of thing! im just wondering the specifics of the content you put out…

as for where it could go, you could either make another thread and post them there, or post them in this one. i’m not really sure, it could probably go in the media section of the gender it pertains to, with the appropriate tags.

that’s why i asked for details: do you primarily do male or female drawings, and do you tend to limit your horizons or is your art more varied, dipping your toes into the best of both worlds? just asking. either way welcome to the forum and i hope you enjoy your stay!

1 Like

well. The thing of content i like to do are nsfw stuff about a furry cat oc (i have never tried it but when i discovered this page, i wanted to start making kind of stuff related with the kink and etc), but i can also try to make other fetish like belly or stuffed
but this is an example of the kind of style i do (i can’t make another style and also i’m not so good at hard pov or anatomy but i would like to try my best everytime i have chance)
imagen
i’m not sure if should i upload the entire drawing bcuz it’s nsfw but this is whan i try to mean

3 Likes