Baldur’s Gate III headcanons?

After over 100 hours of gameplay I’ve become more than invested in the BG3 characters and pondered who among them can burp well and where they’d burp if at all. I’m personally a huge Laezel romancer and half of my enchantment with her is the idea I have in my head about how forthcoming she would be with her belching. I imagine that she likes a good pint after a battle and would be very confident about her inhale and burp ability, and maybe she would think of somebody as weak who can’t let out a good belch. If any of you have also sunk an ungodly amount of time into this amazing game, I’d love to hear what you guys have built up in your heads about any of the characters. Or maybe some of you have even played with the AI imaging for some of the characters?

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Thanks for the reply! Super constructive and not at all unnecessary!

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with this thread.

1 Like

Don’t even need head canon cuz I refuse to believe otherwise but Karlach would be a top tier burper and would have a good laugh about it. It’s a shame there’s no burping from the party npcs. A burping contest with Karlach would have been dope and fitting!

1 Like