Belchingbianca, a burping baddie!

My name is Bianca and I am a burping baddie!

Check out my TikTok for some samples!

https://www.tiktok.com/@biancabelching

You can also contact me on Instagram which is the best way to get a hold of me. I will sell premades/customs both on there and on OnlyFans.

I only have a couple videos on OnlyFans right now but I plan to post videos there daily so be sure to check that out! It’s only $15/month :slight_smile:

Prices

Premades:

Starts at $5 per minute depending on the video

Customs:

Prices vary based on the number of requests and what type of clothes you want me to wear. Message me on Instagram for a price quote!

Audio, Contests, and Calls: Message me to discuss prices.

Payment Options:

I take PayPal only right now but I will soon take CashApp once I make one. I will provide this information to those who are interested in making purchases. For those sending money on PayPal, please send using the friends and family option. When sending money to me on either PayPal, please take and send me a screenshot for proof of payment and then I will send you your video via GoogleDrive.

I do not do nudes but I am willing to do things such as show my feet, show some cleavage, etc.

14 Likes

Wasn’t able to put it in my first post but here is my OnlyFans!

5 Likes

Holy shit you might be one of the hottest burpers I have ever seen

And your burps are amazing as well lol

2 Likes

Just subbed to your OF!

Is it better to talk to you on there or on IG?

Yes! Thank u

2 Likes

Bianca is amazing! Truly a beautiful person! Her burps are absolutely incredible and she has very sweet personality. She is absolutely gorgeous as well.

Highly recommend her and her content!

2 Likes

You post regularly on your OF?

1 Like

Hi everyone! I created a “menu” of the premades that I currently have available. This will continually be updated so make sure to check it out!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17NjbHz8CCggEtXof_oB-V9qxYhoFOYw_?usp=drive_link

11 Likes

Yes! I try to post every day.

4 Likes

I just wanted to apologize to everyone for the lack of updates. I was on vacation recently so I hadn’t been posting on OnlyFans as often as I promised. I plan to be MUCH more active on OnlyFans moving forward. I just uploaded two 1 minute long videos on there. Tomorrow, I plan to post a 3 minute long video! Moving forward, you can expect more frequent and longer videos on OnlyFans!

9 Likes

Posted a new thread about this but figured it can’t hurt to post here also, right!?

Hi everyone! It’s been almost a month since I started my OnlyFans and selling videos to you all and I greatly appreciate everyone’s support.

To show my appreciation, I plan to go live this Friday, 2/9, at 7:30 p.m. est/4:30 p.m. pst. Hope to see you all there!

5 Likes

Are you italian by any chance? You really look italian😅

1 Like

I am! I’m part Sicillian :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I decided that I will be going live again on OnlyFans this coming Friday, 2/23 at 4:00 PM PST/7:00 PM EST.

Hope to see you all there <3

4 Likes

Hehe i got an eye for these things lol

1 Like

I will be live again next Friday, 3/22, at 3:00 p.m. PST/6:00 p.m. EST on OnlyFans!

If you are not already subscribed, you can sub at OnlyFans.

Hope to see you there!

5 Likes

Just a reminder that I will be going live tonight at 3:00 p.m. PST/6:00 p.m. EST on OnlyFans!

2 Likes