Best soda for burping?

I’m not even sure if this matters but when asking for video commissions sometimes I’ll be asked by the model if I prefer a certain soda and I’m honestly wondering if any have more power than others

1 Like

I know that ginger ale makes me gassy but I don’t really drink soda aside from when I am feeling sick and ginger ale helps calm my stomach. It does make me burp more than normal but I don’t really have something to compare it against. Sorry.

Everyone swears by diet coke and that does nothing for me. Schweppes ginger ale is the second best for me, Perrier water does the best job.

3 Likes

I think the syrup definitely has an effect on my comfort. It sits in my stomach in a way that I don’t like and that usually leads to heartburn. But also, my burps seem longer (not louder) when I just use water.

2 Likes

Room temp soda from a can of any brand is the best in my experience.

2 Likes

Wild Cherry pepsi

Sprite seems to work best for me. My theory is that the best drink is whatever one likes the most, because you can chug it/swallow air along with it/shotgun it etc. more easily and effortlessly, so it makes for a better performance.

2 Likes

Root beer diet coke, but i love the smell of pepsi burps lol.

1 Like

I recommend topo Chico

1 Like