Bethany

So I’ve known this one female for 3 years in July named Bethany. We text for about a month before we actually had a phone conversation. The very first time we finally talked on the phone… I was telling her that she sounds like a fun person and that I wanted to know if she was able to do something really fun. She asked what, and I asked her cuz she burp. She was like hell yeah I know how to burp. And she just started releasing them in my ear. Long story short… over the three years we’ve known each other, whenever she calls me… the first thing she does is burp so I told her that’s her greeting. Between the two of us we’ve come up with every burping idea there is and each one we come up with she conquers it. About a year ago She came up with the idea of laying on her back halfway off of the bed while burping. So she gave it a try and they weren’t coming out that good. Fast forward to today. I really wanted to hear her release some of her nasty gases but the way to get her going is to make it fun with a challenge or something like that. So I brought up our challenging ideas and she said to me ( I already mastered all of our challenges) I told her that’s true but I remember the one that you came up with… hanging out the bed and burping. I remember that one was pretty difficult for you. the next thing you know I heard her breathing heavily like she was moving around a lot and then finally she said (okay I’m hanging off the bed right now). I waited about 10 seconds and she’s started releasing her belches. She did about seven or eight but there were two in particular really turned me on. They were long and chunky. Plus those two were back to back because after I complimented her on the first one she did another one about 2 seconds longer than that one. I think I need to take a road trip cuz we still haven’t met in person yet.

3 Likes