Biggest Fear

I don’t expect everyone to relate to this. But does anyone else have a fear from this fetish being a part of your life? I think the reason that I have this fear is because of the fact that I’ve indulged in the fetish with so many females that I know personally IRL. I have this strange vision of my female friends being at my funeral and meeting one another. Like, one saying something like how did you know him? And the other one answers (oh we’ve known each other for years we used to have so much fun over the phone burping). And then the other one says really, he used to burp with me too. Thought it was our special thing. Another fear is one of my female friends posting something burp related on my timeline on Facebook. I’m friends with at least 10 females that I’ve had burping encounters with, so there’s a chance of each and everyone of them finding out that they aren’t the only one LOL. And the final fear is if I had an untimely death, and someone really close to me looks through my phone and sees all of my downloaded videos, listens to my downloaded audio messages between me and my female friends, and read my text messages. When a female finds out that you had 20 or more other females burp for you personally… she’s going to put two and two together and figure out that its a fetish…and probably get creeped out thinking of what u were doin on the other end of the phone while she was burping. All three of these hypothetical situations could expose The fetish LOL… BFF is my safe Haven. Don’t need friends and, family knowing my kink.

1 Like

You just expressed all my fears lol

2 Likes

This should be a lesson for you to always use private browsing mode when you want to get aroused :upside_down_face:

This fear also effects me, for my personal life rather than my discrete occasions of indulging the fetish with talented and understanding women. Similarly to my first sentence, this is why (as I always have to fap with headphones) my laptop is always set to be muted when they are unplugged, and can only be heard with them plugged in. In shared housing, you don’t want to take the risk that the audio cable gets unplugged accidentally and suddenly some bassy animalistic roars echo around the house.

Also @Iluv2cum in terms of cyber security IDK why any casual person in your personal life would ever be able to unlock your phone… it should be airtight if you’re doing it right. Hackers are a different question.

3 Likes

Ah man…i sure hope they don’t have access to it