*Burp Fetish BlackList*

Thought I would make this so we can share experiences of all content creators who have taken our money than ignored us, have been rude, offered ridiculous prices etc. please share below -

please avoid shaming people for their experiences - comments like ‘why would you spend that much money’ or ‘obviously a scammer’ are just not helpful - it’s peoples own business what they spend their money on, this is to raise awareness and stop people making the same mistake

Shame really, I’ve bought from him before - had the hottest burps

Took like $50 of my money for a 10 minute burping domination role play custom - initially engaged and spoke to me for a few days after the payment - then stopped answering all messages - still posts content - still ignoring all my messages - I’ve sent about 30 messages - all ignored

Makes me even madder when I remember around the time he took my money he posted about how his Uber to get to work for the week was going to be really expensive - wonder if he ever had any intent to make the video

1 Like

This creator mostly makes farting content, but he does claim to make burping videos too so i’ll include him here. Really good talent, but I just absolutely cannot get him to make a custom. I’ve tried twice… both times, we talked about exactly what I would like, he agrees to it, and he even asks specific questions to make sure he understands. Then after I pay him, he just sends me literally any old pre-made videos that have nothing to do with what I asked for. Then we go through a cycle of “can you make the video I asked for?” “Yes i’ll do it tomorrow, i promise” for like a week or two, all in vain… it’s insanely frustrating.

Thankfully, PayPal got me my money back both times and there won’t be a third … his Tiktoks will just have to do lol

3 Likes

His brother (ValentinVaquez/Tonyof99) is great with customs and is a powerful farter in his own right. So I’d just go with him

2 Likes

Does the best burps but was happy to accept doing a custom video, having me subscribe to his OF to do the payment - 2 months on, 2 months subscriptions - ignored all questions as to whether the video is

1 Like

Well hello there! I was made aware of this post so I feel like I should be able to speak my side of this story as ofcourse you will make me out to be a bad guy when you think I won’t respond.

Yes you did pay me for content who CJ I was more than happy to create and send as many will vouch as well as publicly creating burping content not only on twitter but also TikTok. You can see these for yourself @samshowsalotof.

But you my friend didn’t quite tell the full story did you. I’m not sure of your age but you need to be considerate and appreciative that other people have lives and when they give you pieces of information such as (I am extremely busy with work and have very little time so it may be a while before I get to it) you should be a little patient. I am extremely polite to those who talk to me like a decent human being but when you cannot wait for something and think that my life revolves around you! I would have been more than happy to refund you except you didn’t provide any bank information for me to send this too so I was unable to send it.

I wish you all the best but I shall no longer be speaking on this as I don’t think someone who can respect people shouldn’t be respected.

As for anyone else who would like to buy any services from me then I am more than willing to talk and negotiate prices and ideas.

All the best
Sam x

1 Like

Sorry but what is there to the story other than the fact that you refused to answer any messages when someone had sent you £40 for content? You couldn’t even send a message to say ‘hi I promise I will get round to it’ - just completely ignored all messages -

Not sharing the full story?

What more am I not showing? - it’s up to people decide if they’d be happy with this level of service - why would I send you my bank details when you responded to 0 messages - what are people supposed to think?

I then ask numerous times in messages for a refund of my money or for the video - no response to either.

13 Likes

I also sent the money 23rd December and as can be seen from the screenshots I was very understanding about your schedule and availability - to not answer messages about a video someone has paid £40 for and then say it’s my fault because I wasn’t ‘patient’ and I didn’t provide bank details (clearly you can see I ask for a refund, why didn’t you ask for them or clarify what you were willing?) is a major red flag really - the facts are there, it’s up for people to make up their own minds about the type of service they’d be willing to part with their money for.

5 Likes

Sorry to chime in as it doesn’t involve me, but it seems like the receipts speak for themselves… I have a lot of experience with creators who take my money and then take weeks to provide any content, if at all. In the meantime, they make me feel like I’m a nuisance for asking for something I paid for. And by the time I do receive the content, I’m not even excited for it anymore because I feel like I haven’t been respected or taken seriously. Kinda kills the vibe for me and I often just end up not enjoying the content. I’m sure that has happened to a lot of people on here.

I understand people get busy, but if you need more than a week (max. 2 weeks) to send content you just got paid for, then you shouldn’t have taken it in the first place. And if you did, you should refund it. Communication is key and from the screenshots we can see the seller was not communicating.

This is a classic example of a creator being happy to take money but then simply not wanting to give it back if they can’t fulfill it or feel too lazy to do so. In any professional setting, this would be unacceptable, but because it’s the Internet, instagram/twitter and kinks, the creators often don’t take us seriously.

The money was paid on 23rd Dec, and the screenshots go up until 15th Jan. It’s 21st Feb today. I don’t know what the buyer could’ve done differently.

Unless there are more receipts from the defendant’s side, then we’re happy to see them.

7 Likes

Smh, you are deflecting. We are not interested in your content

5 Likes

Just to reinforce how much of a crook he is… he’s also blocked me on his spicy instagram now because I was warning people in the comment section of what he did to me - no response - nothing - because he knows he’s in the wrong!

4 Likes

Yeah there is no reason for this. Several weeks of not giving a response, no return on the money, unacceptable. If he doesn’t want to make the video because he is busy, or he doesn’t like you, fine. Then refund the money. Anything else is just stealing.

5 Likes