Burp Fetish Compliments

I wanted to know what people’s favorite fetish is that goes with burping.

For me I am also a fan of armpits but have trouble finding people that combine the two. What are your favorite fetishes that you like to see while burping and why?

10 Likes

Feet and burps here. I’ve had a foot fetish since I was a kid. The burping kink formed around puberty.

6 Likes

Belching and stuffing are almost inseparable to me. I also find Weight Gain, Vore, Muscle, Macro, and Furry very compatible fetishes.

6 Likes

Definitely farting, it adds to whole unladylike part of it for me and id say i have more of gas fetish rather than separate burping or farting fetishes because they hit the same way for me.

4 Likes

Yeah mukbang and stuffing burps hit diff

4 Likes

I have a fetish for muscle control particularly pec bouncing but it’s not too often u see muscular guys that burp really well haha lol

4 Likes

Same here honestly. Muscles in general also apply for me when it comes to burps for the most part.

4 Likes

I have a drool and licking fetish. Whether its a cute playful lick or a big slobbery one, it doesn’t matter. I like the idea of a guy licking me after he burps on me. Don’t know why. I kind of feel like I might have an oral fixation, but I’m still not sure.

7 Likes

I have a muscle control fetish as well, including pec bouncing. My biggest turn on is a simultaneous front double bicep pose and stomach vacuum. Since the stomach vacuum is part of the inhale method for burping, it would make sense that it turns me on almost as much…
https://youtube.com/shorts/dEn56z-iAVg?si=vaNO-KLhD0Pki5H3

2 Likes

Interesting thread. All different stuff but I can see how they all could relate to burping in some way.

5 Likes

Yea stomach vaccum is definitely hot combined visible abs and unintentional flexing via inhale/ gulping

2 Likes

I’d say Giantess. I have a couple Customs that involved Giantess theme along with burping.

2 Likes

Yes! The ideal way for a burper to arouse me is an abdominal vacuum, followed by a deep inhale, followed by 3 or 4 huge gulps of air…that method is so hot I almost don’t need a burp afterwards.

3 Likes

Its crazy when their stomach goes in and you hear the inhale, and yeah you right its almost as hot as the burp itself. Like the whole control of it is phenomenal. And girls with small or bloated bellies, especially during stuffing videos, I like when they exhale and their belly pops back out.

3 Likes

That’s why I LOVE bigburps_girl on TikTok. She inhales so easily like her stomach is a third lung. The way her body moves to make the natural burping process seem natural is almost a mutant style thing. I also love when an inhale belcher puts their hands on their thighs when reloading with air. Hot!

5 Likes

I’m a huge fan of hiccups and some people tend to burp when they get them or get the hiccups from burping too much. Its so good!

I also like stuffing which can create a crazy feedback of things I like. A stuffed belly, burping, and hiccuping.

2 Likes

Wow… the EXACT same here. Feet since I was about 5… burping since I was 16

1 Like

Um…I love stomachs growling. :flushed: There’s just something about listening to a man’s belly after he’s eaten something I cooked.

I’m also a sucker for accents. My favorites include English, Irish, Scottish, Italian, and Australian. I don’t care what part of England a man is from as long as that melodious sound comes out of his mouth. The way Scottish men pronounce vowels and R’s makes my heart flutter too.

Sweet Lord, now I need to watch English guys on YouTube.

4 Likes

Ooh yeah accents. There is something so hot about hearing someone pardon themselves in a different language.

3 Likes

i wasnt into this before but vaping + burps, i got into it because my gf does both of those things. i always thought the idea of a girl burping in my face is hot, but when it actually happens the smell is so off putting. i’ve had to endure my friends burps for years (and they stunk most of the time), she wouldnt burp in my face but just around me and i’d occasionally catch a whiff of it, i’d imagine if she did ever burp directly in my face it would be so much worse, but the idea of it was still hot.

now my gf will accompany the face burping with vaping, she’ll take a big inhale and fill her tummy up, then take a hit, and then her burps come out followed by the sweet smoke after, it’s like cherry heaven. the funny thing is that if she was a gulp burper she wouldnt be able to do this and i wouldnt have known i was into getting burps+smoke blown in my face, what are the chances.

4 Likes