Burp Forum App

I wish there was an app for this forum. It would probably make it more user friendly and open the opportunity for more features. I’m thinking like an app set up like the Facebook app but for the burp forum with burp content.

2 Likes

The only problem I personally have with the mobile version is that the enter key occasionally doesn’t work- but that’s a small gripe, and I think a mobile app would take a ton of effort (and money if people can’t sideload)

2 Likes

Oh ok, that makes since. I didn’t think about the fact that it would probably be expensive. That’s a good point.

1 Like

Yeah, if ios handled things like android and allowed people to install the app straight from the website (without going into the app store), it could be possible- but it would still take a ton of work

1 Like

I have an iPhone so I just added this to my Home Screen via safari

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t know you could do that. Thanks.

Yessir. Really comes in clutch

1 Like

You can download apps off of safari without having to go through the App Store, you just run it through profiles in settings, it’ll ask are you sure you want to download this from a non-trusted website (ya know, apples superb security system) and then it downloads and you can use it

1 Like

Thanks

This sounds like a good idea, I’m having major problems posting my video from my iphone onto here because it has the wrong jpeg or something, doesn’t help that I am not computer savvy lol

1 Like