Burping custom vids!

Hi there! Im lulu and i have a tiktok account where i post multiple burp videos and also an onlyfans account where u can find much more!
If u want a custom video you can contact me trought here or insta and I accept payment trought paypal!

Tiktok: luluvalottaz
Also find me on insta: luluvalotta :heart:

10 Likes

Hi there, feel free to buy from me! A lot of people from here has bought and i can guarantee they are great

Ok honey, if u change your mind feel free to order! Thanks

She’s honestly incredible

1 Like

I definitely agree with you,
Countless OF subs with models waiting a whole month to get back to me with a video or even something after I tipped them a bunch lmao.

3 Likes

There are people who bought from me and already said they liked so its up to u! I dont provide free samples and dont know who u bought from already but im very compromised with my videos and delivery time is fast! Thanks

I do at the time u order and deliver it to u the same day! But its up to u

I’ll back this up, I’ve ordered a few times and I think the quickest was within like 15 minutes, which is insanely fast. All less than a few hours.

1 Like

Thanks honey! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good OF account, but I was disappointed there were no burping videos on there considering how great your TikTok content is.

1 Like

Sorry honey, i only sell customs there! I use many vids or here to sell vids too and advertise on tiktok! Of doesn’t have the audience for it