Burping In Your Face Stories

Just wanted to make this thread asking if anyone has any stories about burping in someone’s face or if they have had it happen to them. Also who would you let burp in your face if you’re into that sort of thing?

4 Likes

I’ve never been on the giving or receiving end of it. But I hope to change that one day. I think it would be a very unique and pleasurable experience…and very intimate, because burping is a natural function that many people tend to keep hidden.

If someone else were to burp in my face, I’d want to know what it’s potentially going to smell like so that I don’t get any nasty surprises. I’m not squeamish but I don’t want to come into contact with something unpleasant (fish, garlic, etc). I prefer sweeter, lighter smells like fruit, soda, juice, candy, and so on. Also no alcohol - drunk burps smell slightly “sick” and I think that would ruin the mood for me.

Likewise, if I were to do it to someone else, I’d also check what their limits are. That way everyone is happy :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

That would be amazing to find someone who gives and reciprocates them! ^`^

1 Like

Last year, my best friend (and crush) burped in my face. It was a tiny one but enough to make me rock hard :rofl:

1 Like

My best friend walked up behind me today while I was cooking, and I jumped out of fear, turned around, and burped into her face on accident. I busted out laughing, but I felt bad bc I didn’t mean to do her like that LMFAO

9 Likes

My college girlfriend wasn’t able to outright burp. Instead, she’d get these frog croaking noises, and she used to complain that she wished she could burp. Honestly, the croaking noises plus her talking about her desire to burp, even before I told her about my fetish, was enough of a turn-on. Didn’t help that her favorite drink was coke.

Early on in our relationship, we got a little handsy one day midday when my roommate had either stepped out or was coming back from a class. Basically, time was of the essence.

I was standing up, leaning back against my bed, and she had unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants, and was giving me a handjob. While she was stroking me, her face was really close to mine and she was whispering to me, the kind of close, intimate whisper where you feel the breathe on your skin more than you hear it. Plus, with the way she was holding me, she was pressing her tits together ever so slightly. As that’s happening, mouth agape as she’s having her way wish me, she starts burp-croaking in my face from the coke she’d been drinking. Can’t remember how much longer I lasted, but I remember we had just finished cleaning up moments before my roommate walked in.

That was my first, and probably favorite, sexual (pseudo) burp experience.

2 Likes

I also have an ex who I’ve talked about before in an intoxicated burps thread. On top of the two stories I mentioned there, I remember one time after we’d started exploring my fetish a bit more when she, on her own, intentionally burped in my face while we were kissing on my couch. Face burping wasn’t something we’d ever discussed before. She asked if I was a fan of that, and when I told her yes, she began taking sips from her La Croix to help her keep burping in my face.

3 Likes

some white brunette girl i was on a date with after we ate pizza together and were in the parking lot she just randomly turns to me with a smile on her face and opens her mouth pretty wide and burps, like a 7/10 burp, really powerful and violent. I was staring at her mouth as she was burping, her mouth was really hot tbh, and when she finished she proceeded to blow into my face and I smelled the recently eaten pizza from her stomach… I decided to subtly breathe in, what a dream. She would burp around me a lot, she was really care free and didn’t give a shit but also did it to be playful and funny, she had no idea about my kink. Then she pulled me in and kissed me and we said goodbye and drove our separate ways…

The only other time was a similar situation with a girl who was just my friend, unfortunately, and we were driving together in a car. To joke around with me she did the same thing, blew it at me and everything, but her breath smelt sweet from the fruit she just ate. She is literally a model, like professionally so it was super fucking hot. A 6ft beautiful model, white girl. She also has a really confident carefree attitude as well. She would constantly burp really nice burps around me, and even fart which im not into but it still was kinda hot just from her attitude, including in public she didn’t give a fuck lol. She said she was practicing to get better to be able to burp better than guys haha.

5 Likes

Bump

1 Like