Burping on dates stories?

I was having a date night at home with a guy I’ve been seeing casually. He had been sipping on an energy drink and when he stood up to walk to the bathroom he let out a really loud burp that was no joke like 10 seconds long.

He smiled kind of sheepishly and said “I’m so sorry.” I was blushing like crazy so I just said “nah you’re good” and immediately changed the subject.

I can’t stop thinking about it. Anyone have any similar experiences?

18 Likes

I can’t remember when I first burped in front of my man but I remember first burping at the dinner table when I first met his parents. The four of us were at the table in his parents’ kitchen eating a rich steak dinner. When I finished I done a couple of inaudible hiccups, then after the third or forth hiccup a belch came out that sounded low and deep. It was one of those bloated “after a big meal” burps that you can’t control but feel better afterwards.
His parents didn’t really react but I just patted my chest and said “oops, excuse me”. It seemed that everyone else done inaudible burps, as I didn’t hear anyone else burp. But I can’t help it, my burps usually come out loudly.

10 Likes

Should I feel bad for thinking this is a hot story

I’m glad lol I didn’t wanna be the only person who found it hot

1 Like

Could have jumped on you and fucked u on the table daamn :joy::mending_heart: