chatGPT4 with Vision Kinda Insane

TLDR: Just get the chatGPT sub its just too good at most things

Me:

What is happening in this image?

GPT4: The image depicts a sequence of three illustrations featuring the same female animated character over three days: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Here’s a description of the sequence:

1. Monday, 8th: The character looks excited and is saying, “Oh my god, this is my favorite thing!” She is holding a cake on a tray with wheels.
  2. Tuesday, 9th: The character appears to be a bit overwhelmed and says, “Again…? Thanks…” while looking at another cake on a similar tray. She comments on being a bit hesitant to refuse the cake.
  3. Wednesday, 10th: The character looks noticeably more full and says, “Wow… You really know how to please a woman but…” implying that she has eaten too much cake. She further comments, “Three is a bit much, no?.. I already don’t fit in my swimsuit anymore.” A speech bubble from an unseen character states, “You already gave two gifts this week, that’s enough!”

The overall theme suggests that someone has been giving her cake as a gift over multiple days, and while she appreciated it at first, by the third day, she feels she’s had too much.

Me: Whats happening to the character’s body?

GPT4: Over the course of the three illustrations, the character’s body appears to be expanding or swelling, particularly in the stomach area. This visual change suggests that she’s becoming increasingly full or bloated, likely due to consuming the cakes she’s been receiving. By Wednesday, her stomach is visibly enlarged compared to Monday, implying that she has overeaten. The character herself remarks about not fitting into her swimsuit anymore, further emphasizing the change in her body size.

Me: Write a detailed story about this scenario with an emphasis on the bloating and burping that would occur. Be very descriptive and use good imagery to help picture the scene, actions, and character appearances.

GPT4:

The Sweet Indulgence of Miss Penelope

The sun was setting on a quiet Monday evening in the small town of Eclaire, casting a warm golden hue over everything. Among the homes, a particular one stood out, with its baby pink walls and white picket fence. Here resided Miss Penelope, known for her radiant golden locks, twinkling blue eyes, and a penchant for all things sweet.

As dusk approached, the doorbell rang. Opening the door, Penelope found a large, pink box adorned with a lilac ribbon. Eagerly tearing the ribbon apart, she lifted the lid to find the most delightful strawberry cake, its surface gleaming with a shimmer of sugar. It was her absolute favorite.

Without a moment’s hesitation, she decided to indulge. Each bite was a symphony of sweetness that danced on her taste buds, making her feel as if she were floating on a cloud. However, with the pleasure came an unexpected sensation. Her usually snug-fitting blue top began to feel tight around her midsection. Penelope paused, placing a hand on her belly, realizing it was starting to expand, taking on a slightly rounded form. Her initial surprise gave way to a small burp that escaped her lips, causing her cheeks to turn a shade of pink, matching her skirt.

The next day, the scene repeated. The doorbell, the pink box, and yet another delicious cake. Though still recovering from the bloating of the previous night, the temptation was too great. As she consumed the cake, the bloating intensified. Her belly swelled further, pushing against the fabric of her clothes, creating a pronounced bulge. Every few bites were punctuated by deep, resonating burps that echoed in the quiet room. She could feel the air filling her, causing her to hiccup and burp repeatedly.

By Wednesday, Penelope was greeted with a third cake. By now, her blue top had ridden up, failing to cover her significantly distended stomach, which was soft, round, and jiggly from the excessive indulgence. The tightness of her clothing accentuated every curve and bulge. Though hesitant, the allure of the cake was irresistible. As she took her first bite, she could feel the immediate effects. Her body seemed to inflate further, each bite causing her belly to protrude even more prominently. Her burps became louder and more frequent, each one sounding like a melody of both discomfort and satisfaction.

By the end of her third cake in as many days, Penelope lay sprawled on her couch, her hand gently rubbing her massive, bloated belly, the sounds of burping echoing in her living room. The cakes, though delicious, had taken their toll. She gazed at her reflection in a nearby mirror, seeing a version of herself she’d never seen before: cheeks flushed, belly inflated like a balloon, and a dazed look of contentment in her eyes.

As the week came to a close, Penelope made a silent vow to herself, promising to exercise some restraint the next time she was presented with such sweet temptations. But for now, she reveled in the feeling of fullness, the rhythmic burping, and the memories of the most delectable cakes she’d ever tasted.

Me: Now write a detailed story about Penelope finding herself chugging down a 2-liter bottle of extra carbonated Sprite soda. Be just as descriptive about her bloating and burping. At first she is trying to do a challenge of not burping until she finishes but fails about halfway through the bottle of course with some incredible belching. But then decides to just finish the bottle and also get out some amazing burps along the way. This time be sure to also touch on how she feels while letting out these burps and chugging the soda. This should be very detailed and should be many hundreds of words to convey it in the best way possible.

Extra prompt I usually add

Whenever there is a burp from Penelope describe it in detail through the use of imagery and sound descriptors. Penelope should often comment on their burps either internally thinking or outwardly speaking. Whenever there is a burp it should be written as a sound signature onomatopoeia, for example: BURRRRPPP, UUURRrrrRRRPPppPPP, boowwwaaarrppp, AARRRrrrrppp, BOOOooorrrppp, and any other variations. The longer the burp the more characters it should have. Loud parts of burps are capitalized. Burps can be typed as Deep (makes use of lots of Us and Os), Airy (more A sounds simulating a hollow-sounding burp), Gurgly (varies in capitalization to show rumbling), Normal (burps that are about average in volume and length), and Small (Penelope doesn’t usually have small burps but if she does they usually just happen before a big one comes out). Comments on loudness and length should also sometimes be made.

GPT4:

The Fizzy Challenge of Miss Penelope

The clock ticked away in the corner of Penelope’s quaint, pink-themed kitchen, casting a rhythmic charm in the stillness. The table was laid with an assortment of snacks, but the centerpiece was undeniably the massive, ice-cold 2-liter bottle of Sprite, with tiny bubbles fiercely darting to the top, indicating its extra carbonation.

Having heard about the infamous ‘Sprite No-Burp Challenge’, Penelope decided it was time to test her own limits. The challenge was simple: chug down the whole bottle without letting out a single burp, a feat considered next to impossible due to the soda’s carbonation. Confident, she unscrewed the cap, releasing a loud hiss, indicating the carbonation’s desire to escape.

Holding the bottle with both hands, Penelope took a deep breath and began to gulp down the fizzy drink. The soda felt cold and tingling as it rushed down her throat. Almost instantly, she could feel the bubbling sensation within her stomach, a growing pressure indicating the buildup of carbonation.

After consuming nearly half the bottle, her eyes began to water, and her cheeks puffed out. Her chest tightened as the urge to release the mounting pressure became unbearable. She clamped her mouth shut, cheeks ballooning out, but inevitably…

UUURRrrrRRRPPppPPP!

A long, rumbling burp erupted from Penelope, causing her to stagger slightly. “Oh my! That was… unexpected,” she exclaimed, a touch of amusement evident in her voice. She could feel the relief as the pressure diminished slightly, her bloated stomach contracting just a bit.

She then made a decision. If the challenge was lost, why not fully indulge in the sensation and enjoy it? Taking another breath, she resumed her chugging, allowing the fizzy liquid to gush into her. She felt the bloating intensify, her belly expanding beneath her top. The sensation of being filled with bubbles was almost euphoric, and she could almost visualize them jostling inside her, trying to find an exit.

AARRRrrrrppp!

The burp came out gurgly, with a hint of playfulness. She giggled, feeling like a human soda bottle. “These are some of the most intense burps I’ve ever had!” Penelope remarked.

She continued chugging, faster now, feeling more bubbles forming and the pressure building up rapidly. Each gulp made her more and more inflated, her stomach stretched taut.

BOOOooorrrppp!

The deep burp echoed through the room, carrying with it the satisfaction of relief. “Oh, that felt good,” she murmured, placing a hand on her swollen belly, feeling its vibrations.

Now at the last stretch of the bottle, she tilted her head back, chugging with all her might, letting the last of the liquid rush in. The moment the bottle was empty, Penelope could feel the mother of all burps brewing. She took a deep inhale…

BURRRRPPP-BOOOWWaaarrppp!

It started airy, evolving into a gurgling crescendo. “Whew! That might be my personal record,” she mused, feeling lightheaded from the release.

Finally setting the bottle down, Penelope took a moment to revel in her achievement. While she may not have completed the challenge in the traditional sense, she felt victorious in her own right. Her burps had taken on a symphony of their own, each one unique and, in its own way, deeply satisfying.

She patted her still bloated belly, burping softly once more. “Maybe next time, Sprite,” she whispered with a wink, already plotting her next fizzy endeavor.

With some good prompting plus the visual this is getting pretty good. This is only possible if you pay for chatGPT for access to the image upload and GPT4. Curious to try this other styles like a text adventure or an interview, etc

Also heres a peak of something cool I’ve been working on:

Wow

Yes those are audio files that play on mouse hover

9 Likes

Thank you for explaining to me the value of the sub. I’ll probably pay and give it a try later today! I want to see how it describes my commission from that same artist hehe.

1 Like

So what’s the Audio stuff about? Is that audio generated by ChatGPT? If so, how?

I have chatGPT create a unique string after every burp and then a script on tampermoney converts that string on the page to a audioplayer which randomly pulls files from a local file server from my computer based on the type.

Example:
BUUURRRPPPP
{Audio, Id: 1, Type: Deep}
Currently, I have categories sorted by (Normal, Deep, Gurgly, Airy, Small, Mixed)

Don’t know a good way to package this up and make it useable by others yet. Since I don’t really wanna host an online server with burp files, idk whats the best method with the least setup.

4 Likes