Chaturbate List

I gave OkayGoogle another try tonight, and @anon1532107 was SO RIGHT! This guy’s skills are incredible. Such hot fun for anyone who’s into guys burping loud on command. Incredible!

Thank you @estebanlpz00!

His new account

3 Likes

Not sure about his variety (to be honest, I didn’t ask him for all that), but as far as sheer loudness and consistency, Alexadams_ is absolutely one of the best IMO. His burps are just flat out massive, and he makes it look very easy.

2 Likes

Agreed. He’s seriously satisfying and has no problem letting out huge burps with great volume. Even his closed mouth ones still feel like they rumble the whole room.

2 Likes

I have never seen him live, but his burp sample videos are SO HOT!

here’s another really good one:

1 Like

Talented burper, pretty effortless for him. Nice tone and great length.

1 Like

This guy is a great burper. Really long nasty sounding burps.

https://m.chaturbate.com/latinosafuego/

Really sexy guy I found on Chaturbate, he’s a really strong burper and is really friendly too. He’s currently online and excited to do more private shows for people! His pvt show price is 12 tokens per minute.

3 Likes

I don’t really use chaturbate much but does he do custom videos?

Oh my god, I opened that link not expecting to see the most handsome guy I’ve ever seen on chaturbate. Even if he couldn’t burp, he could easily entertain me, I swear he’s my perfect man haha. So I was like “fuck, and he can burp as well?”

Just had a great show with him. He indeed is a great burper, his burps are massive, and he does them so easily. He also accommodated a bunch of my other slob-related kinks, and I could see he was enjoying it too.

Give him a try, he’s also very affordable, and his private shows are saved in your library so you can always rewatch them later. His cheapest show is for 120 tokens which is around $12.

Anyway, I’m in love :joy:

1 Like

not yet at least

i wouldnt steer anyone wrong haha! i’m glad you liked him!

1 Like

This guy has been around for a while, but took a break from chaturbate. But he’s back now and an even better burper than when I first saw him over a year ago. He’s a powerful inhale burper, can do rapid fire, long, full bodied burps, and has great control and a really sexy confidence in his burping ability in my opinion. His private show price is pretty pricy, but he’s open to work with you to find a price that works for both of you. If you have a chance, you’ll definitely not be disappointed. He’s one of my personal favorites.

2 Likes

There’s this model who went by the name crissevans_ on Chaturbate that I absolutely used to love! He’s been gone from this page for a few months, and it was recently deleted.

Has anyone seen him around, going by any other usernames? I’m kinda hoping he hasn’t decided to quit entirely :-/

I got a show from Taylor_Latinfitness yesterday. it’s 600 tokens, but to me it was worth it!

1 Like

Really talented, deep, LOUD, burper, check him out if you haven’t.

3 Likes

Frank_ruiz’s new account

1 Like

First time getting a custom of frank and I’m honestly impressed! Like his tone of his burps is really consistent and length of the burps too. Also I like how playful he is about it too (comes off naturally). I highly recommend him anyone hasn’t bought from him yet

1 Like

I just got a show from this guy, he looks like a model and was effortlessly burping using the inhale method. Super friendly and 12 tokens per minute, I definitely recommend

4 Likes