Commercial content guidelines

With the amount of premium Snapchats and shady custom video makers finding their way to this forum I think we should consider introducing stricter rules for people looking to sell content. For one I think a preview should be mandatory. It would both show that you’re at least making the minimum effort, and would also avoid the first five messages being people asking for a preview. I’m sure there are other things we could do to lessen this problem, but I think this would be a good start.

Edit: I knew I had more thoughts about this, but they always seem to disappear as soon as I start writing. I also think commercial posters should be contained to one thread for their content. They’d of course be welcome to reply to any other thread and start new threads in general, but just making new threads to promote themselves seems unnecessary.

13 Likes

I agree with this. There’s been way too many occasions and instances of scammers making their way here cheating people out of their hard earned money.

3 Likes

Kinda surprised this thread hasn’t been picking up any steam.

It’s impossible for mods to keep track of everything - sorry if it seemed this was deliberately ignored. We’ll be looking into these ideas.

Wasn’t really referring to the mods but other members on the forums. I thought they’d like to chime in on this issue cause some members have unfortunately been scammed

1 Like

Samples should be required. If not posted here, then they need to be made available if someone DMs the person/is able to establish trust. That’s just one idea.

1 Like

Shamelessly bumping my own thread since there’s been a few users making a lot of threads in the last few days, and it seems to annoy a lot of people.

I’m kind glad this thread resurfaced. I was having a conversation with a member on here about being skeptical whenever new girls come along trying to make a quick buck selling burp videos. As mentioned before it’s hard to give them the benefit of the doubt anymore when in the past we’ve seen our fair share of scammers in the community.

3 Likes

I agree with that