Did anyone know Victoria Walker's onlyfans?

It seems she’s back into burping in a OF account, but I didn’t found it.

And it’s worth paying for it?

Im pretty sure she stopped a long time ago on her onlyfans she hasnt posted in months last time i checked

It was burpingking with some numbers after it or something like that

It shes still not active id be happy to send you some videos

Victoria OnlyFans
her posting has fallen off a bit but there’s like 4 hours of belching content there if you’ve never subscribed before. she’s made a couple recent vids after a long break fwiw.

4 Likes

Sure

I’m not looking for anything in particular, just her beeing her actually. She was the first girl that i’ve seen burping in my entire life

2 Likes

Be very wary about subscribing. You can tell before you subscribe that her uploads often go many months without new ones (fortunately anyone can see this info without having to put money down first), and this dates back to when she opened the profile. This is not acceptable for paying customers to have to put up with, it defies their reasonable expectations and creates very poor value for money. To date I am not aware that she has ever offered an explanation for this state of affairs nor an apology. It seems clear that this is a side hustle for her in very loose terms, she prioritises offering something worthwhile (as sexy as her belches are) back in return for the fees very low among her responsibilities. I would only reward her with a sub if and when she manages a long streak of actually putting work in.

1 Like