Do you like roleplaying or just burps more?

Hello!

I was curious on hearing others thoughts on roleplaying scenarios that involve burps.

Do you like there being comments or a story with the burps? Or do you prefer no talking, just non-stop burping?

I’ve heard of both being favored, but I wanted to learn more specifics on why people may prefer one over the other.

3 Likes

one of the strongest aspects of the fetish for me is the contrast of a nice feminine voice and the crudeness of a burp, so whether it’s a roleplay or just the occasional comment, I’m definitely a fan of some talking. I would also extend this to personality, I love when a girl has that proper, type A vibe while letting it rip without a care. of course as with anything it can fall flat or get in the way, seem unnatural. sometimes people want something more direct.

10 Likes

Just burps

The only stories I like are girls getting embarrassed by their burps or the occasional JOI. But otherwise, I just like to hear solid burps one after the other.

3 Likes

A story or roleplay would be fine occasionally. I’m very interested in the fictitious side of the fetish every now and then. Depends on how its done and how often they are.

2 Likes

Is Kihou still active?