Does anyone else not care about the gender of the burper?

What do you mean when the wrong person burps?

Also for me yes, I find myself not usually wanting to see certain actions from girls, but not minding if it’s guys (If that’s what you mean) and i don’t like seeing naked people’s anything, but I do get grossed out/uninterested if I see women’s butts, but what does that question have to do with burping? (Ircmaybe i didn’t understand it right ^^')

That answered my question. I said wrong person because we have a straight woman, straight men, and gay men that have answered.

1 Like

You don’t have anything to offer whatsoever? lol

1 Like

Absolutely nothing.

I highly doubt that. But if online only works for you, cool!

The best way to put it is, my level of attraction to seeing a hot guy burping is almost akin to seeing a hot guy jerking off. I like watching men jerk off obviously. I do not like watching women jerk off. That’s the best way I can put it. I’m not repulsed by women or the female body. But I’m not into watching them engage in sexual activities because I feel nothing for the most part. In that sense, it’s not repulsive, just not attractive to me.

On the topic of repulsion, it depends on how raunchy the burp is. Casually, I’m indifferent. If it’s done in a way where if a male did it, it would be incredibly hot (beating chest, talking about it a certain way, etc) then yeah it grosses me out. From my own perspective, while burping isn’t something that is supposed to be sexual in nature, this fetish makes that so for me and it’s hard to describe why it being a certain way by the opposite sex would disgust me when other sexual acts make me feel mostly indifferent.

1 Like