Does anyone like being the one burping?

bet

I guess I do like either that or I am self centred. I can do it on command so it is always fun. it is a two way street for me

1 Like

You definitely have the best of both worlds…your fetish is fed by hearing girls do it, plus you can feed your fetish with your own burping skills. Sweet!!

1 Like

I don’t most of the time and I think it has something to do with me being taught manners very strictly as a child. I’ll say excuse me even when I’m alone.

4 Likes

While I understand your point, as many ppl from here told me about that, it’s also just honestly annoying sometimes getting a “You’re definitely a guy” or something, and maybe it’s just a me thing up here, but I don’t wanna put my face everywhere (also expressed how i don’t usually want to see anyone else’s face too). I can comfortably (if not too much noise) use my voice but I guess all that is also part of me being introverted. And the part about what @ferroreo said, I can only speak for myself but yeah, been having other things going on, like personal life stuff, and even if it’s not awful, I as a burp fetishist do have other hobbies and I (mostly) don’t talk like that anyways (though this doesn’t mean I wanna stop). To add to that, other reasons to why I would stop like saying “no more right now” is mostly cause I’d not be in the mental state to feel so, or as I’ve said above.

To the question, I was afraid of answering at first but I do like to hear it, cause I remember growing up liking the sound a lot, I’ve never gained a big interest in burping myself (nor has it turned me on) as I had a true passion for art, game stuff and stuff alike. It wasn’t until only when I got up here the first time, that when some guys asked me about it after doing it for me, I would try to find time (or try to be quiet, or go in another room) to slightly burp a little too, as I didn’t mind, but I still just never cared about burping as much as I love hearing it.

I also understand your point, it’s not like “show me your face or you’re definitely a man” but you realize as time goes by and how you avoid certain things in a conversation. I did not say that all cases are like this, I only explained a problem that does exist in this community.

It only occurred to me relatively recently that I also enjoy burping around others. I used to fantasize about this because I can burp for myself easier than replay an ephemeral sound in my head. At that time, I was maybe compensating. At some point, I enjoyed getting a reaction out of people. My friends would either laugh, comment something, or tease me for being so burpy (which I do not have to force) and this pleased me. I imagine what it will be like when I let a good one rip for the first time around someone new that intrigues me. Sometimes it doesn’t go as planned if there is carbonation involved and I might burp sooner than I would have preferred. I like to wait til the person is decently acquainted with me if at all possible. It is not necessarily sexual all the time either. I am having a lot of difficulty explaining this. I still prefer to consume burps, but I am also a giver and a bit of an exhibitionist (in general).

1 Like

Super turned on by girls doing it but I love doing mine loud in public so everyone can hear lmfao :sweat_smile::hot_face:

2 Likes