Dork vs. Whatyouburpingabout

I was curious, who do you guys think is the better burper and why? Some of you guys might not whatyouburpinbout, but she has huge ass deep burps they sound so hot to me. And Dork? Lmao I honestly don’t think any girl past the YouTube/vine era has close to the amount of disgusting bassy burps she’s legendary to me.

5 Likes

For me I’d have to give my vote to Dork!

1 Like

Who is dork again?

1 Like

Dork is a bit more physically attractive, but for bass it is a close match. I could go with either.

Extending past pure burping ability, Dork did herself no favours by falling into the “I’m gonna quarter-ass my OnlyFans page and leave subscribers feeling shortchanged” trap. And IDK how often she burps on Twitch but that seems pretty prolific. However, whatyouburpingboutwillis pumps out content pretty much daily, so whenever I need to go to the washroom and beat off she will be there as Old Faithful even if other TikTok talent takes the day off.

3 Likes

Damn bro that’s out Dork really did that goofy shit? SMH… I remember when she made the OF but damn that’s disappointing asf tbh

Brooo you’re sleeping check Dittos folder under twitch, trust me you won’t regret it to say the least!

1 Like

Not sure who DORK is…but whatyouburpinabout has some incredibly sexy bassy burps

1 Like

I’m not familiar with Dork so by default I gotta take Whatyouburpingabout. In my opinion she could really make some money off her burping skills.

1 Like

Just check @dittodood’s comps of Dork, this has to be the ultimate case of sleeping on someone lol!

3 Likes

Lowkey jealous u don’t know ab dork it was a pleasure finding her for the first time lol

3 Likes

Might as well put this here. All 6 comps for “dork”!

2 Likes