Ever Taught Someone to Burp Really Well?

Are there any success stories of teaching somebody to burp really well? Or, do you think burping isn’t something that can be learned, more nature than nurture.

I remember my girlfriend from highschool said she NEVER burped. Went over her house one day and somehow brought up burping. Sitting there in a Philadelphia Eagles jersey and panties…she grabbed a soda and asked me to teach her. I explained it best way I could, but no success :worried:. She was so sexy that the thought of her letting em rip, would be heaven, but she never was able to get it right.

4 Likes

Not as an adult but multiple times as a kid in school/summer camp. Most memorable was at a camp in upstate NY where a girl named Brianna said she could burp the abcs as the answer to some icebreaker. Like an hour later I asked her to prove it and she let out some weak airy burps but did succeed. I responded by getting through most of the alphabet in one burp and she wanted me to teach her. I obviously obliged and it wasn’t hard since she already had the concept down and practiced like an hour a day for 2 weeks. She got really good with sharp rapid burps but always needed soda for big ones. We had near daily contests during dinner, she said she wanted to learn to annoy her family but looking back idk what to make of it.

3 Likes